Eleven/Jane Ives x Reader: New Words

_______________________

"Hey El!" I smiled as I plopped down onto the bed by my girlfriend "it's Jane..." she whispered, but loud enough for me to hear, I smiled "you remember your name?" I asked as I laid my head on her shoulder, she nodded.

I was currently having a sleepover at Hopper's house with my best friend/girlfriend.
I would always teach her new words and proper sentences.

"What is that?" She asked as she pointed to the Rubik's cube in my hands "this? This is a puzzle, it's something you play with and focus on, you have to match all the colors together, so they're all the same! It's called a Rubik's cube" I smiled as I passed her the cube, she looked at it in interest "Rubik's cube" she whispered.

I smiled at her adorableness "you're adorable" I giggled, she looked at me in confusion and dropped the cube "adorable?" She asked and furrowed her eyebrows, I scooted closer to her "it'll be our word of the day! Adorable, it's when someone does something that makes them look cute, or amusing, like you!" I grinned, she smiled and pushed her curls away from her face "so, does that mean I think you're adorable, because you amuse me, and I love you?" She asked as she laid her head into my lap, I played with her curly hair "I guess, and I love you too" I giggled.

"What's in there?" She asked as she pointed to my backpack "oh! That's my backpack, I take it to school with me, I keep my books and binders in there" I smiled as I grabbed the heavy bag, I unzipped it and she looked amazed "how did it do that?" She asked as she started to zip the zipper back and forth.

I giggled and shook my head, she searched through the bag "what's this?" She asked as she pulled out my camera "oh! That's my camera! It takes these things called pictures, I'll show you" I smiled, I pointed the Polaroid camera towards the two of us, the flash went off and she jumped, I giggled and looked at the picture, I was smiling and Eleven, or Jane's face was shocked, it was adorable.

"Here, you can have it" I smiled, she looked at the picture and smiled "can we do it again?" She asked and I nodded "of course!" I smiled, I pointed the camera towards us again, we both smiled and I quickly took the picture, Jane looked at it and grinned "more!" She said happily.

After a few pictures I decided it was time to stop "okay, I think that's enough" I said as I was getting ready to put the camera away "no! More please" she begged "no Jane" I giggled "just one more?" She asked as she used her powers to bring the camera towards her "fine" I rolled my eyes, she smiled.

I grabbed the camera and took another picture, this time I caught her off guard and pecked her cheek, she looked at me in surprise as I snapped a picture, I looked at the final picture and smiled "I think this ones the best one" I smiled, she giggled and nodded.

"Y/n, what does relationship mean?" She asked, I looked at her in confusion "you always say we're in a 'relationship' what does it mean?" She asked "Well, a relationship is what you and I are in, a relationship is when you love someone and you two are together" I smiled and intertwined our fingers, she smiled back "I love you" she smiled "I love you too" I smiled and pecked her cheek.
_______________________
            Next is Max!