Edward Kaspbrak x Reader: Colors...

Italics: Flashbacks
Bold: Lyrics
Older Eddie might be OOC, but, whatever.
I got inspiration from these AMAZING edits.

....if you can't deal with depression well...then please leave....
_______________________

Your little brother never tells you but he loves you so, you said your mother only smiled on her tv show.

"Eddie-bear!" I heard Mrs. Kaspbrak call out, he faced her and sighed "where are you going?" She asked as she sat in her living room chair "w-we w-w-were gonna go o-over to my h-house, I g-got a n-new..." Bill paused for a second, trying to think of an excuse, Richie sighed "a new croquet set, Jesus B-B-Bill spit it out" I sighed and rolled my eyes "no girls are gonna be there, correct?" She asked "well, only Y/n" he muttered as he pointed to me, she nodded "oh, and Eddie, don't go rolling around on the grass, you know how bad your allergies can get, especially when it's just been cut" Eddie nodded and started to walk out the door "aren't you forgetting something?" She asked and motioned him over, he sighed and walked over to her, he bent down and lightly kissed her cheek, Richie started laughing "do you want one from me too Mrs. K?" He asked as Eddie pushed him out the door "bye mommy!" Eddie muttered quickly and pushed us out the door.

"Where are we going?" I asked the boys as they started walking off "to t-the s-s-sewers!" Bill stuttered, I gave him a confused look "why?" I asked "t-that's most likely w-where we'll f-find G-G-Georgie" Bill muttered and seemed to become saddened.

You're only happy when you're sorry, head is filled with dope, I hope you make it to the day you're twenty-eight years old.

"Eddie, don't you think it's time to stop?" I asked my husband as he took a puff of his cigarette "your asthma might act up-" "didn't you tell me it was all bullshit?" I looked at the man in confusion "when we were thirteen, you said it was all bullshit, my asthma, my pills, my inhaler, it was all bullshit" he raised his eyebrows and threw away his cigarette "but, I'm still worried about your health, please just listen to me" I plead and intertwined our hands, he shrugged.

You're dripping like a saturated sunrise, you're spilling like an overflowing sink, you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece, and now you're tearing through the pages and the ink.

"I-if I was Betty, I would w-want t-to be f-found, Georgie t-too" Bill muttered, Eddie grew nervous "what if I don't want to find them?" "Eddie!-" "no offense Bill, but I don't want to end up like them, I don't want to go missing too."

"Ed, I need to talk to you" I whispered and led him away from the sewers, he looked at me in confusion but followed me, I grabbed his arm "Eddie, I know you're-" "Y/n, think about this! It's been a year! I don't want to go missing like every other kid, like Betty Ripsom, Patrick Hockstetter or Georgie! I'm-I'm-" "you're scared, I know, I am too" his eyes teared up, I sighed as I pulled the boy in for a hug and let him sob onto my shoulder.

"I-I don't want to go missing o-or-" "I know Ed, but, we have each other, we can get through this, do it for Bill, for Georgie, d-do it for m-me" I muttered, he sighed but nodded "fine, b-but don't leave my side, I don't want you to go missing either."