Micheal Wheeler x Reader: Strawberries and Cigarettes

Obsessed with this song 🍓🚬
Bold: Lyrics
Italics: Flashbacks

Obsessed with this song 🍓🚬Bold: LyricsItalics: Flashbacks

Ughhh, I'm SO excited to see Love, Simon soon!!!!!

Mike's P.O.V most the time.
_________________________

Remember when we first met? You said light my cigarette, so I lied to my mom and dad, and jumped the fence and I ran, but we couldn't go very far, 'cause you locked your keys in your car, so you sat and stared at my lips, and I could already feel your kiss.

"C'mon Mike, don't be such a pussy" She giggled, my eyebrows furrowed "I-I-I'm not a-a-ugh" I groaned "you sure act like one" She smirked, clearly annoying me, the h/c haired girl took a puff of her menthol cigarette "what the hell? Are you smoking?" I asked the girl as I shook my head.

She nodded "want a puff?" She asked as she tried to hand it to me, I pushed it away from myself and shook my head "of course not! I'm only fourteen" I glared "so am I" she shrugged as she took another puff, I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Why are you even hanging out with me?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed, she shrugged "you look like a depressed emo sitting here all alone, I mean, I can relate, but I thought you needed someone to talk to" she smiled, I slightly blushed, but crossed my arms and sighed.

The two of us were at the school's football field, sitting on the green grass, obviously ditching class.

She smelled oddly like strawberry's, but also always smelt like cigarettes, it makes sense though, at least she's not addicted to them.

"Honestly, I didn't expect a good boy like you to be ditching, it's surprising, where's your little nerdy friends?" She asked as she put out the cigarette.

"In class, obviously" I sassed while rolling my eyes "you roll your eyes a lot, you remind me of one of my friends back in Maine, his name is Stanley Uris-" "I don't care" I mumbled, she slightly frowned "you're a rude kid...I like you" she smiled and patted me on the shoulder "here, follow me" she said as she helped me off the grass, I stood up "where are we going?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed "you'll see" she grinned as she pulled on my arm.

Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you
Headlights, on me
Racing to 60, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like
Blue eyes, black jeans
Lighters and candy, I've been a fool
But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you.

~

"Let's ditch again" Y/n smiled as she pointed toward the bathroom "what? We haven't done that in six months" my eyebrows furrowed "I know, but now that we're together, it'd be fun" her smile widened as she intertwined our hands "but-" I got interrupted when the bell rang "we're already late" she grinned, I sighed "fine" she giggled and pulled me toward the girls bathroom.