Eleven x Reader: Pretty...

"I don't think we're gonna find him guys" I shrugged as me and my friends were searching Mirkwood looking for our friend Will.

My three friends were Micheal Wheeler, or Mike, Dustin Henderson, and Lucas Sinclair, I knew Dustin had a crush on me but the thing he didn't know was, I like girls.

I hid it from my friends because I felt like they would judge me for liking the same sex. Anyways, my friends looked at me in surprise when I commented that "Y/n, this has to be where he is! There's no other explanation" Mike said as he rolled his eyes "rude" I whispered.

We kept searching and thought we saw him "guys look! I see him!" Dustin smiled and we followed him. Unfortunately it wasn't Will, but a girl with a hospital gown on, she had a shaved head and I'm not sure why, but Mike decided to take her back to his house, I shrugged and just followed them.

We made it back to his house and the girl told us what happened to her "so, what's your name?" I asked with a smile, she pointed to her arm and then to herself "Eleven?" I asked and she nodded "cool!" I smiled and she smiled back. She said she was hiding from 'the bad men' "wait! How about we disguise you? I know Mike's sister Nancy has some old clothes you could use!" I said as I pointed to a bucket of pink stuff.

She agreed, Dustin and Lucas started messing around, like trying on the wigs and stuff, they gave her a baby pink dress, a blonde wig, green, yellow and white tube socks, and a pair of white converse. She went to put the stuff on in the bathroom, she finished putting her clothes on, but she still stayed in the bathroom "hey, Eleven? Do you need help? I'm a girl too, so it won't be as uncomfortable as a boy being in there with you" I giggled, she peaked her head out the door and nodded.

I followed her into the bathroom, she needed help putting the wig on and tying her shoes, I grabbed the wig and adjusted it on her head so it fit perfectly, I helped her put the shoes on and showed her how to tie them, after I helped her I stood up straight and dusted off my f/c dress, I looked at her up and down and nodded "you look beautiful!" I smiled and she blushed, I grabbed her hand "ready to show the boys?" I asked "y-yes" she muttered and a look of surprise reached my face "she speaks!" I laughed and she laughed too.
I led her out of the bathroom and the boys looked at her in surprise "y-you look pretty....pretty good" Mike said in awe and I rolled my eyes.

___________________________

(A Few Weeks Later)

Eleven said she'd help us find Will! We were in the schools gym and Mike and El were sitting next to each other, he was confessing his feelings to her and saying something about being her brother? I don't know, I wasn't really listening. He leaned in to kiss her and their lips connected, I snorted as they pulled away "really Micheal? Is that how you kiss a girl? That was so awkward, let me show you how to kiss a girl!" I walked over to them and grabbed Eleven's hand, I stood her up and made sure she was on her feet, I looked into her eyes and kissed her, our lips moved perfectly against each other's, she pulled away a few seconds later with a grin on her face "I love you, El" I whispered just so she could hear me "I-I love y-you too" she whispered back and I kissed her again, I looked at Micheal to see Dustin, Lucas and Mike looking at us in surprise "w-wow" Mike muttered, their eyes were wide "That's was adorable!" Dustin said as he looked at us in approval, I looked at El one last time and kissed her cheek "so, ready to save Hawkins?" I asked, she nodded and smiled at me and we walked toward the water in the inflatable pool.