Micheal Wheeler x Reader: Can't Help Falling In Love: Good Ending

________________________

Previously: I seemed to get lost and couldn't find my way back, it got very dark compared to a few hours ago, I took a few deep breaths to stop myself from panicking. Great, a thirteen year old girl was stuck in the deep dark forest all alone, I'm defiantly gonna die.

I groaned and slumped against a tall tree, I sniffled, my friends will never find me, my parents will never find me, and most importantly, the love of my life will never find me, I'm gonna starve, die of thirst, and then get eaten by a Demogorgon, what an amazing way to die!

Since it was darker it got colder, I didn't bring my jacket, I didn't bring any food, and I didn't bring a flashlight since Mike mostly provides me with that stuff, since I was his best friend he would always lend me and provide me with things when I was cold or hungry.
________________________

My eyes shot opened "thank god! It was only a-" I interrupted myself thinking everything that happened was a cruel sick dream, but it turned out to be reality "dream" I whispered, I was still huddled up against the tree, but it wasn't dark anymore. The sun was slowly rising, I checked my watch "5:23" I said to myself, my stomach rumbled loudly, my tongue was dry and begging for some sort of liquid. I groaned, I knew no one would come and find me, my parents probably thought I was spending the night at Mike's like I do almost every night. And my friends probably thought I was already at home.

I leaned onto the tree and sobbed, I should probably try to escape the deep forest but knew it was useless because I would just get lost again, Dustin was the one with the compass so he and everyone else knew how to get home. Hot tears slid down my rosy red cheeks and onto my f/c shirt. My eyes were droopy and I was very tired.

"I give up, maybe I should just let the Demogorgon eat me, maybe it'd be for the better" I shrugged, I sighed, I was about to get up until I heard the call of my name "Y/n! Y/n L/n!" I jumped up in excitement but my body pulled me back down onto the cold leafy ground. The voice sounded like the recognizable voice of chief Jim Hopper, I tried to call out to them but my voice was too strained. I blinked and saw a bright flash hit my face, I covered my eyes "Hey, I found her!" A cop yelled out, a few other cops followed him including Hopper.

They hurriedly ran up to me, they pulled me by my hands and helped me to my feet, I saw my mother and father run up to me "Y/n! Are you alright?! What happened?!" My mother asked as she searched my face for any scratches "mom, I'll tell you later, can you just take me home? It's been a long, scary and stressful day" I whispered as I hugged her, she nodded, my father and my mother thanked the cops and led me out of the forest, I opened the car door and climbed into the backseat. "Y/n, what happened?" My father asked as he set the keys into the ignition "I was with my friends and Mike, I ran off because of something stupid and got lost" I muttered "so they just left you there?" My mother asked "no, well-I don't think so....I hope not" I wiped the dry tears from my cheeks.

They both sighed and drove home. Once we made it back home I immediately ran to the refrigerator and grabbed as much food as I could "wow, you must be hungry" I heard my sibling mutter "I've been missing for a day and that's all you're going to say to me?!" I yelled, they shrugged and walked away, I sighed and shook my head.

           (The next day)

I groaned and walked into Hawkins Middle School, I wouldn't be able to face my friends, not Dustin, not Lucas, and especially not Micheal. I rushed to my locker and hurriedly entered the combination, I was about to reach for my school books but felt someone hug me from behind, I gasped and turned around to see the one and only Mike Wheeler, I frowned "Y/n! I missed you so much! Where were you?! What happened?! Why did you run off like that? We were all so worried!" He said as he gave me a look of concern "oh, y'know, I was just lost in the middle of the forest with no food, water, or jacket, not only was it freezing but it was also pitch black outside, y'know, a normal day for me" I said sarcastically "I called your mom and she said you weren't at home! I was so worried about you!" He pulled away from the hug and gripped my cold hands tightly, I shuddered "will you please stop doing that?" I asked him with annoyance "doing what?" He asked with concern "playing with me like I'm a toy, I literally confessed my feelings for you yesterday and you're just acting like none of that ever happened" I sighed and ran my hand through my hair, he sighed and thought for a moment "I don't know how to tell you, so I'll just show you" he said, I looked at him in confusion before he connected his soft pink lips with my own, I heard Dustin and Lucas cheer, since we were still out in the middle of the hallway, kids stopped and looked at us with disgust.

My eyes widened, he pulled away breathless "w-what about E-Eleven?" I asked him "I guess when I was with her I was only distracting myself from what's really in front of me, you" he smiled "won't she be sad, or mad? She's probably gonna kill me" I sighed, he shook his head "yesterday I explained to her why I liked her as a sister more than a girlfriend" he laughed "she agreed with me and said she didn't have any actual feelings for me besides sisterly love" he shrugged, I smiled at him "anyways, you look hungry, wanna go to the cafeteria and get some breakfast?" Mike asked, I nodded happily, he grinned and intertwined our hands and led me to the cafeteria with Dustin and Lucas following behind. My best friend actually loves me, sure, there were some ups and downs, but I finally achieved what I've wanted for years now, happiest day of my life.

_________________________