ST x Reader x IT: Bad At Love

I know IT and Stranger Things are two different things, but I'm doing it because I thought it was cool.
Italics: Flashbacks
_______________________

"Richie, I think your friends hate me, they're very rude to me" I sighed as I rubbed my temples, he rolled his eyes "you're always so paranoid!" He groaned as he shook his head, through his thick glasses, I could see the anger and annoyance in his eyes "I'm just saying, maybe they could be a bit nicer-" "stop being such a bitch!" He glared as he ran his hand through his bangs, I frowned and nodded.

I sighed as I ripped the framed picture of Richie and I hanging on the bland white wall in front of me.

"Mike, you said you promise that we'll be together forever, is that true?" I asked the boy with the Walky-Talky in his left hand, he smiled and nodded at me "promise?" I asked as I scooted closer to the boy in the dimly lit basement, he grinned and nodded again "I promise."

I glared as I clenched the heart shaped necklace he gave me, I tore it off my neck and threw it in the trash "liar" I whispered as I felt my eyes water.

"Bev, I love you" I grinned as I gripped the girls soft hand, she smiled back "I love you too" she didn't seem to look me in my eyes, but at one of her best friends, Bill Denbrough, he waved at her and she looked at him lovingly, she secretly blew a kiss at him and I let go of her pale hand.

"Cheater" I whispered, I clenched my fists to the point where they turned red. I looked at the engraved names carved into the wooden headboard above my bed, it said 'Bev + Y/n' inside of a engraved shitty-looking heart.
I glared at it and crossed it out with a black Sharpie.

"Don't worry Y/n, I'll see you again, I promise" "Eleven, don't!" I cried as she stood face to face with the Demogorgon "goodbye, Y/n" she smiled as she walked closer to the evil creature.

"Years later, and you still haven't come back" I weeped as I looked at the marker drawn 011 on the back of my arm, I drew it on because I wanted to match with the girl, since we were dating at that time.

"Eddie, stop!" I giggled as the boy above me was tickling me, we were out in the park, lying on the green grass "no!" He smiled as he continued to tickle me "aren't you afraid of spreading germs?" I asked the boy as I pushed him off me "when I'm with you, I don't care" he whispered as he lightly pecked my lips.

"I miss you, Ed's" I frowned as I threw the old VHS into a box of old videos of the two of us, I sighed and taped the box up, I headed up into my attic and threw it with the rest of old boxes full of heartbreaking memories.

"Dustin, you're good at this!" I smiled at the curly headed boy as he tried to beat the high score on Dig Dug, he smiled at me and pecked my cheek, he grinned as he topped the rest "good job!" I smiled, he smiled back and placed his red, white, and blue trucker hat on my head "keep it" he whispered.

I rolled my eyes and threw the hat out the window "maybe a hobo will find it or something" I shrugged and closed the baby pink curtains.

"Max, are you sure about this?" I asked the strawberry blonde girl as she propped me onto her skateboard, she smiled "You're the one who wanted to learn" she spoke and held onto my waist, I started stumbling around and fell onto the ground, I groaned and rubbed my head, she sighed and helped me up, she kissed my head and smiled slightly "don't worry, you'll get it one day!" She said encouragingly and intertwined our hands.

I sighed sadly and clutched onto the skateboard she bought me for my fourteenth birthday, I smiled "you were right Max, I did learn how to do it" I whispered to myself.

"Hi h-ho Silver!" Bill stuttered as he placed me on the back of his bike, I got startled as Bill started peddling fast, I squealed and held onto his waist, he smiled "f-fun, r-right?" He asked, I nodded "it's always fun with you."

I sniffled and handed the pawn shop the old bike with the engraved named 'Silver' "I'm sorry William" I looked down and walked out of the shop.

"Lucas!" I smiled as the boy placed his hand on my own "try it!" He grinned as he handed me his slingshot, I sighed and aimed at a glass cup, I shot at it and it broke, my eyes widened "you're a natural!" He smiled and kissed my cheek.

I rolled my eyes and also threw the slingshot into the large green trash can, I shook my head and started walking back home.

"Stanley!" I screeched as the curly headed boy pushed me into the quarry, he jumped in after me and held my waist tightly "you're glad I love you, you Jew" I smirked, he rolled his eyes, like always.

I looked down at the water that stood beneath me, one jump and I would be soaked, I sighed and shook my head.

"What's the password?" "Let's see, Will the Wise, you're lucky I remember the password! It's Radagast!" I smirked at my remembrance "correct" I could hear the small laugh, I grinned and entered 'Castle Byers' I engulfed my boyfriend in a bear hug "I love you" I giggled, he smiled "I love you too!"

"Radagast!" I whispered to myself and closed my eyes, I specifically remember the adorable memories between the two of us.

"What are you reading, Ben?" I whispered as I took a seat by the boy inside the library "it's the history of Derry, it's pretty interesting! Apparently lots of kids went missing" he said as he pointed to several pages of the old book, I nodded "that does seem interesting! Explain it to me" I smiled at my boyfriend, he nodded and went on about the history of the small town.

"And lots more went missing too, little did we know" I sighed and frowned to myself "I miss when we used to read together at the library" I sighed and glanced at the book in front of me.

"Don't listen to Bowers, Mike! You're amazing! Race doesn't matter, at least not to me, you're perfect the way you are!" I smiled at the boy in front of me, he got bullied for being a different color than everyone else, he smiled and nodded "I'm lucky to have you" he whispered as he laid his head onto my shoulder, I nodded "as am I" I smiled and kissed his head.

It was nice to stand up for the boy, especially since I cared for him deeply.

I cared for all the people I dated, most people would call me a slut, or a whore, but it didn't matter, when you're young, you make stupid decisions, and I definitely made some stupid mistakes, I just wish them all the best, even if they did break my heart.
________________________