Barbara Holland x Reader: You Didn't Deserve This...

Italics: Flashbacks
I have no idea why I made this, but, justice for Barb!
________________________

"Y/n, Barb, just go ahead and go home" Nancy whispered "but you said you wouldn't leave us" I whispered back, Nancy shook her head "just go" Nancy said as she headed upstairs into Steve's room, I sighed "is your hand okay?" I asked as inspected the deep cut, she nodded sadly.

The two of us were out sitting by the pool, I looked at my watch "shit! I have to go Barb, my mom's gonna kill me, do you need a ride home?" I asked the girl, she shook her head, I smiled at her "alright, get home safe, I'll see you tomorrow!" She nodded and swayed her feet in the blue water.

I rushed to my car and unlocked it with my keys, I sighed "thanks a lot Nancy" I whispered to myself and started the car.

~

"Hey Nancy! Where's Barb?" I asked the girl as I approached her locker, she shrugged "I haven't seen her at all! I checked every class, she's not here! It's strange because she never misses school" she muttered with a sad look "it's alright! She's probably at the library" I smiled and she shook her head "I checked there" she frowned, I sighed "I'm sure she's fine" I smiled and Nancy nodded.

At least that's what I thought, I sobbed as I stood at Barbara's grave, her parents were beside me, they were also crying.

I gulped and looked at her gravestone "you didn't deserve this Barbara, I promise I'll get justice! No matter what I do" I whispered as more tears fell from my eyes.

_______________________
I'll probably do Steve soon, it depends.