Micheal Wheeler x Reader: Six Feet Under

Part two of My Boy
This isn't The Weeknd's song btw 😂❤️
Bold: Lyrics
Italics: Flashbacks

_______________________

Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you.

I sighed and walked into my new school, there were many kids in the hallways staring at me with curiosity and disgust.

I pulled the sleeves of my sweater down and tightened my grip on the straps of my backpack.

I sighed and explored the school, the halls, the classes, the gym and finally the field, which is where I found a group of seven, six boys and one girl, one boy was searching through the trash and the others were guarding him.

It reminded me of the first time Max Mayfield, the new girl and my best friend, moved to Hawkins. The boys and I were 'stalking the girl', she threw a note in the trash and the boys rushed to find it.

Mike rolled his eyes as the boys were talking about the new girl, he shook his head "this is annoying and boring" he groaned, I shrugged "it's not that bad, it could be worse, she doesn't seem like a rude person" I smiled and kissed Mike's cheek, he still seemed to frown though.

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a voice yell out "fuck yeah! I found a diamond ring!" My eyes widened as the boy inspected the silver ring, my eyes widened even more as I noticed who the boy was.

I rushed over to the group and swiped the ring out of the boy's hand "what the fuck dude?!" He yelled out, my mouth shot open, since when did Mike curse?!

"Wow, Mike you've changed, so suddenly too" I whispered, the boy looked at me in confusion "what the hell are you doing in Derry?! And why do you have glasses? Where are Lucas, Dustin and Will-" a boy interrupted me "Richie, what is she talking about?" A curly headed boy asked, Mike shrugged "Richie?" I asked as my eyebrows furrowed "look hotstuff, I don't know who this 'Mike' boy is but, you got the wrong person" my eyes widened "oh, I'm so sorry! You look just like him" my eyes started to water and I gulped, no wonder he sounded so different.

Don't come back, it won't end well, but I wish you'd tell me to.

"Um, I'm sorry, this was the promise ring he gave me" I muttered "why would a thirteen year old need a promise ring?" A short boy with a high pitched voice asked, I shook my head "does that really matter?" I asked and glared at the shorter boy.

I clenched the ring and tears started to fall "it hasn't even been two minutes and you already made the girl cry Richie!" The girl of the group complained, she strangely reminded me of Max.

Our love is six feet under, I can't help but wonder, if our grave was watered by the rain, would roses bloom? Could roses bloom, again?

Mike's P.O.V

I sighed as I walked up to the L/n's front door, Will, Lucas, Dustin and El were behind me, we were all gonna invite her over to my house.

I knocked on the door, there was no answer, I noticed all the lights were off, and their car was gone.

I curiously looked through the window, the whole house was empty, no furniture, no people, and most importantly, no Y/n.

"Did she move?" I asked the group, they all shrugged, El closed her eyes for a few minutes "El, what's wrong?" I asked as I approached the girl, her eyes shot open "she's gone" she whispered, my eyes widened "do you know where she is?" I asked, she nodded "well, where is she?" "In-" "in Derry, Maine" I heard an annoyingly familiar voice, I rolled my eyes and turned toward the girl "what Max?" Lucas asked curiously "she's my best friend, she tells me everything" Max glared at me and looked angered.

To put it simply, the girl and I hated each other, she wanted to join our party at first, but she said because of 'what I did', she doesn't want to be near someone as 'disgusting' as me.

"She's in Maine?!" Dustin seemed alarmed "of all places why did she have to move to Derry?!" I looked at Dustin in confusion "why does it matter where she moved?" Max asked "bad" El whispered "kids mysteriously disappear or die when they move to that shitty little town, I did some research about it a few weeks ago, for my book report" Dustin spoke.

Our eyes widened and my fists clenched "are you serious?!" I yelled out "what if Y/n goes missing?! What if she gets hurt?! What if-" "why would you care, all you did was hurt her anyways" Max rolled her eyes, I glared at her, Dustin, Lucas and Will looked confused.

El looked down in regret "what does she mean by hurt? Did you hit-" "what? No!" I yelled out and shook my head, "he destroyed every chance he had with her" Max spoke out and crossed her arms, I rolled my eyes and sighed sadly.

Retrace my lips, erase your touch, it's all too much for me, blow away, like smoke in air, how can you die carelessly?

Many Months Later

Y/n's P.O.V

I laughed slightly as Richie slung his arm around my shoulder "Hey hotstuff" he winked and my smiled faded.

I looked at his facial features, everything but his glasses, his brown eyes, his cheekbones, his jawline, the shape of his nose, and his curved up lips.

"Richie, can I try something?" I asked the boy, he nodded and looked at me curiously, I carefully laid one of my hands on his soft cheek and lightly pulled his glasses off his face with the other.

Our love is six feet under, I can't help but wonder, if our grave was watered by the rain, would roses bloom? Could roses bloom?

My breath hitched and tears welled up in my eyes, I bit my lip to try to keep the tears from falling, I circled my thumb around his cheek and looked down at his lips, I swiped my thumb over his soft lips and I let a tear shed.

They're playing our sound, laying us down tonight, and all of these clouds, bringing us back to life, but you're cold as a night.

It was like I was stuck in a trance, that Mike was still here with me, without Eleven, back to two years ago, we hadn't found Eleven yet and Will wasn't missing, everything was sweet and perfect, we were younger back then, yet, he seemed more mature back then. He promised to never leave my side.

Mike and I were down in his basement, the boys were playing D & D, I was watching the intense game between the boys "the Demogorgon!" Mike yelled and slammed the piece down onto the board "we're in deep shit!" Dustin yelled out and I giggled "Will, your action?" Mike asked, Will panicked Dustin and Lucas were arguing between casting protection and fireball, as the monster grew louder, Will panicked even more, but fireballed him, the dice ended up falling off the table and I giggled as the group rushed to find it, Mike noticed and he smiled widely "you guys are dorks" "Hey! It's a fun game!" He defended and childishly crossed his arms and puffed his cheeks out, I rolled my eyes playfully and kissed his cheek, his cheeks turned slightly pink and his smile widened.

Six feet under, I can't help but wonder, if our grave was watered by the rain, bloom, bloom, again.

Without thinking, I smashed my lips onto the boys, his eyes widened, and he stood in shock. I pulled away when I realized that the boy was indeed not Micheal.

My eyes widened, and I looked down sadly, it was accidental, I didn't have feelings for the boy, even though he may have looked like Mike, he wasn't the boy I missed.

Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you.

______________________
Part 3?