Pennywise x Reader: Tag You're It

I'm just gonna put a warning before the chapter begins, I don't want anyone to get triggered or offended ❤️

Not a romantic chapter because Eww, but, Pennywise basically just kidnaps you. (How can people be attracted to this thing?! Whatever, I won't judge ❤️)

Yes, I do know what this songs about.....but let's just pretend it IS about being kidnapped.

Bold: Lyrics
This time we're gonna change it a bit ⤵️
Italics: Evilly stating something
______________________

Looking at me through your window, boy you had your eye out for a little. "I'll cut you up and make you dinner, you've reached the end you are the winner."

I shivered as I walked home, my friends had just told me that this whole time they tried to hide the fact that they disliked me, that group would be the Loser's Club, all of them. Eddie, Richie, Bill, Stan, Mike, Beverly and Ben, which was a surprise. After a year of friendship, they decided to tell me this now?!

Hot tears fell down my red cheeks, so it was all fake? All a lie? I thought friends didn't lie. I heard the familiar tune of music, soft music, but it sounded slightly twisted.

Rolling down your tinted window, driving next to me real slow, he said "let me take you for a joyride, I've got some candy for you inside."

I turned around in joy as the ice cream truck stopped near me, I smiled slightly, a cone of ice cream could help right now! Maybe I won't feel so sad.

I looked at the sign on the red and white truck "Pennywise The Dancing Clown's Magnificent Ice Cream Pop's" I read out loud and looked at it in confusion, what did pop have to do with ice cream? Like popcorn? Maybe he also sells popcorn.

In small font on the bottom of the sign, I noticed a few small words written in very dark red, so dark it looked like blood.

"You'll float too" I whispered and titled my head in curiosity. I shrugged it off, maybe it was their slogan. I walked up to the large truck, to see nobody inside, I looked around inside the truck in curiosity "hello?" I spoke as my voice cracked, it was quiet for a bit, until I heard a large "boo!" And someone popped up into the truck, I screamed loudly as I fell to the ground.

The man giggled, then, I noticed it wasn't really a man, but a man dressed like a clown. "Hello darling!" He spoke happily in his cracked voice, it seemed innocent but scary at the same time.

"H-hi" I whimpered as I pulled myself up off the ground and dusted off my overalls. "I'm sorry for scaring you, I get a little excited sometimes" he chuckled in a dark voice "I-it's fine" I whispered. It was no lie that I was terrified of clowns, but this one didn't seem too bad.

Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop, tag you're it, tag, tag you're it, grabbed my hand, pushed me down, took the words right out my mouth, tag you're it, tag, tag you're it.

"Would you like a balloon?" He asked as a wicked smirk made its way onto his caked face "um, no, I'm okay" I muttered as he held a shiny red balloon in his glove hand.

I pulled out a few cents and sighed, I definitely didn't have enough money for ice cream. "What flavor do you desire?" He asked as he tilted his head "um, I'm sorry sir, but I don't have enough money" I sighed as I clutched the few cents I had "no worries darling! You can pick any flavor you want for free! Maybe a scoop of two? Or three!" He rhymed.

My eyes lit up, but then again, should I really trust a creepy looking clown? He looks like a child abductor...

"No sir-" "oh! I didn't even introduce myself! How rude of me, I'm Pennywise The Dancing Clown!" He smirked again "alright Pennywise, well, um, I'm not sure if I could take up your kind offer, I really appreciate it, but, my mother and father must be getting really worried, so, I've got to go" I lied and bit my lip, I really did want the ice cream, but I don't at the same time.

Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden underground, can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself? Saying tag you're it, tag, tag you're it.

"I would really appreciate it also if you took an ice cream, I promise it'll make you happy! You seem sad, did your friends leave you?" He asked as he made a pouty face, my eyes widened and my mouth hung open "how did you-" he smiled widely "I could see it in your eyes, darling" it was weird when he called me darling, but it was sort of comforting at the same time.

"C'mon, pick a flavor and take it, darling" he smirked "alright then, um, I'll just take the classic vanilla and chocolate swirl" I muttered, he swiftly nodded and slowly walked to the back while giving me an evil glint.

Little bit of poison in me, I can taste your skin in my teeth "I love it when I hear you breathing, I hope to god you're never leaving."

Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop, tag you're it, tag, tag you're it, grabbed my hand, pushed me down, took the words right out my mouth, tag you're it, tag, tag you're it.

Can anybody hear me? I'm hidden underground, can anybody hear me? Am I talking to myself? Saying tag you're it, tag, tag you're it.

"Pennywise" walked out a few minutes later with a vanilla and chocolate swirl, it looked delicious and perfect, but it seemed too perfect, as if it was magical, or nonexistent.

He handed me the ice cream cone with a polite smile, he seemed to be watching me, like he was waiting for me to lick it.
I sighed and observed the perfect swirl, it looked amazing, too good to be true.

I looked up at the clown and he excitingly motioned me to try it. I sighed and licked a small amount, my eyes lit up in happiness and joy, it was amazing!

Although it seemed perfect and delicious, the flavor was a little off, like there was some kind of secret ingredient hidden in it, it was amazing, that was no lie, but it didn't taste like every other ice cream that trucks would usually carry.

I ignored my thoughts and licked it some more until I was down to the cone, the closer I got to the cone, the more off it would taste.

I was about to take one final lick until my head and heart started pounding, my head felt as if anymore pressure was put on it, it would explode.

I dropped the cone to the concrete ground and held my head in pain, my heart rate grew, I noticed the clowns eyes turn into a orangish color, they looked evil, insane, it made him seem like he wasn't human after all.

Eenie meenie miny mo, catch a lady by her toes, if she screams don't let her go, eenie meenie miny mo, your mother said to pick the very best girl, and I am.

I groaned out in pain and I started to sob from all the pressure being put on me. I wanted to scream but nothing came out, I heard evil laughter and I knew exactly who it was, my eyes started to close and I was struggling to keep them open.

Running through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop, tag you're it, tag, tag you're it, grabbed my hand, pushed me down, took the words right out my mouth, tag you're it, tag, tag you're it.

"Go to sleep, I promise you'll float too, darling."

_____________________
Part two where the Loser's find her? If so, expect the chapter to be Milk and Cookies.