Finn Wolfhard x Reader: Livestream

~The part of the livestream where Finn was by himself~
_______________________

I was sitting in the room with Finn, as Quincy, Finn, Nick and I were live streaming, Nick and Quincy went to get a glass of water, so, Finn and I were alone...not really, there was still thousands of people watching.

"So, ah, it's just you and me, huh?" Finn said with a gorgeous smile on his beautiful face "yeah, and Y/n in the background, on her phone" I read a comment out loud and nodded my head. "It's been a while" Finn said but got interrupted when the game made a loud fart sound, he made a weirded out face "that was the game" he said, I giggled "no it wasn't, the one and only Finn Wolfhard farted and thousands of you heard it" I laughed as I scrolled through the comments on my Twitter.

He smiled at me and playfully hit my shoulder, he rolled his eyes and I started to read through the chat, I saw comments like "I ship them" and "are you sure their just friends ;)" I rolled my eyes playfully "no, he's my future husband" I said with a laugh as I hooked my arms around his neck from behind him, I saw a twenty dollar donation show up on the screen "no wonder Karen left you Finn, you're cheating on her with Y/n" I snorted as I read it "Karen was the side bitch" I winked into the camera, and Finn nodded in approval "so now he's sleeping in the bathtub" I read a comment and giggled "nah, he's sleeping in my room if you know what I mean" I winked again and another donation popped up "NOT ON MY GOOD CHRISTIAN SERVER" Finn read out loud.

I laughed, Nick soon walked through the door and handed Finn and I a glass of water, I thanked him and scooted over so Quincy could sit beside me, we should stream more often...
________________________
This is old and from my other book, but I just moved it to this one because why not, this was based on the stream from a few months ago.