Finn Wolfhard x Reader: That's So Us

Bold: Lyrics
Italics: Flashbacks
______________________

Can't do crowds, not our scene, we get anxiety, that's so you, that's so me, that's so us.

Finn took a deep breath as he stepped out the limo, the two of us were at the Golden Globes, Finn and I had anxiety, so, of course we were extremely nervous and anxious "hey, it's gonna be alright, let's just stick together, and we'll be okay" I smiled and kissed his cheek, he sighed and nodded.

Wearing black at the beach, looking pale, feeling chic, that's so you, that's so me, that's so us.

I screeched as Finn pulled me into the shallow ocean "Finn!" I complained as my black bikini was soaked "what were you expecting? You can't just sit in the sun all day!" He chuckled "I was tanning! You're an asshole!" I smiled and lightly punched his shoulder, he shrugged and kissed my cheek.

We think that politics is such a waste of time, we've been a wreck together since 2009.

"Ugh, turn it off!" I groaned as the news channel came on, of course they were talking about Trump.

~

"Finny!" I smiled, I was seven years old and I had seen my best friend for the first time in years, he engulfed me in a tight hug and his small curls tickled my nose, I giggled and hugged him just as tightly.

We've seen each other naked, seen each other cry, you make me not wanna die.

"Oof" I giggled as I stared at Finn, the two of us were shooting It, specifically, the Quarry scene, he was in nothing but his underwear and his thick glasses "seconded" he jokingly muttered as he looked at my bikini.

~

I tightly hugged my boyfriend as he was having a anxiety attack "don't worry Finn, please calm down, I'm here for you! I'm always here" I smiled and caressed his soft rosy cheeks, he nodded and snuggled up to my shoulder "I love you" I whispered "I love you too."

What I like about you, baby, is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me, that's so us! That's so us!

"Ugh, stop!" I groaned as Finn was acting dorky, He was bugging me and begging me for cuddles "you're annoying" I giggled and pulled him onto the couch next to me.

Yeah, we're both a lot to handle, I'm a Leo, you're a Cancer, we take on the world together, that's so us! That's so us!

We make peppermint tea, and watch Space Odyssey, that's so you, that's so me, that's so us.

I sighed and plopped down onto the couch, I had two warm cups of tea in my hands and handed Finn one, I snuggled into his neck as he pressed play on the movie we were watching.

And I sing in the car, while you play air guitar, that's so you, that's so me, that's so us.

Finn and I were sitting in the back of a limo while he put Calpurnia on the radio, I was singing along to Finn's voice as he pretended to play the guitar.

We think that politics is such a waste of time, we've been a wreck together since 2009.

We've seen each other naked, seen each other cry, you make me not wanna die.

What I like about you baby
Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me, that's so us! That's so us!Yeah, we're both a lot to handle, I'm a Leo, you're a Cancer, we take on the world together, that's so us! That's so us!

Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh
That's so us! That's so us!
Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh
That's so us! That's so us!

When I'm sick, when I'm sad, you always bring me back, when you're wild, when you're mad, I'm your girl, shit gets real, good and bad, but we cry 'til we laugh, through the pain, through the fad, that's so us.

I giggled as I said hello to the livestream Finn was currently recording, everyone was so friendly and kind, and didn't treat me like I was a snake.(*cough Ellie cough*)

What I like about you baby
Is how you annoy me daily, but you still fucking amaze me, that's so us! That's so us!Yeah, we're both a lot to handle, I'm a Leo, you're a Cancer, we take on the world together, that's so us! That's so us!

"Bye!" I laughed as I waved goodbye to the people watching us through the small device, they said goodbye and Finn ended the stream. After, he tackled me to the ground and started tickling me, I giggled and begged him to stop, I pushed him away "You're so annoying!" I giggled, he shrugged and a smile made it's way to his face.

Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh
That's so us! That's so us!
Ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh, ahhhh
That's so us! That's so us!

I snuggled up to my boyfriend as we were lying on the couch together "I love you!" I smiled and kissed his soft cheek, he smiled back "I love you too, Y/n."

______________________