𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢. idea of losing you

chapter thirty-six

chapter thirty-six. . .
idea of losing you

"AZAZEL'S ATTACK GO as far south as the Meatpacking District, and then the trail runs cold." Alec explained. Isabelle hadn't returned home and Malia had to admit she had been filled with concern just like Alec. But the worse thing was that Azazel was still roaming the streets of New York killing those who are innocent and it was a trail around the city. The Greater Demon who had caused Malia damage still roamed the streets and the banshee knew that more were going to die with him on the loose. Her recovery from his attack had been smooth and fast where she washable to run over her healing rune to not only help the Institute find the Greater Demon but Alec n finding his sister.

Malia's eyes narrowed on the optical 3D map that covered the whole of New York City that had been marked where Azazel's attacks had taken place before it had seemed they had come to an end. What was his next move? They couldn't figure it out if they hadn't had an attack from him in a while.

"It's not use just tracking the dead bodies." Jace said causing Malia's eyes to pull from the map across the table to the blonde. "With his ability to dematerialise, he could be anywhere."

Alec had closed the map whilst an approach they had been relieved to see had happened. Isabelle Lightwood was fully recovered from her 'flu' but what Alec knew was her Yin Fen addiction. The brunette's eyes had brightened at sight of the Lightwood who she had been missing since her sudden disappearance from the Institute. "Maybe we can help." Isabelle offered.

"Izzy?" Malia's arms had immediately wrapped her arms around the raven haired as knowing that she was okay made their work easier and that their concern wasn't on two separate thing. "Thank God, you're okay."

As the banshee pulled away from Isabelle it allowed Clary's arms to wrap around her. "We've been so worried about you. Where have you been?"

Isabelle glanced at her brother knowing she wanted to keep her addiction quiet to not have any press concerns for her. "Looking for Azazel." She lied before turning away from the teens. "This is Sebastian Verlac," Isabelle introduced the blonde standing by her side and Malia took in the unfamiliar face. "from the London Institute. When the demon came after me, Sebastian saved my life."

"Oh, I simply lent a hand."

"Sebastian's an expert on all things Azazel." Isabelle stated with belief he would be of help to their current predicament.

Malia raised a brow as her arms crossed over her chest. "When I studied abroad at the Paris Institute, I specialized in Greater Demons." Sebastian explained.