Chapter 1: Asylum

A young man was playing video games in his living room. The boy wore nothing but his white T-shirt, plaid blue bottoms as his sleep attire in the morning. The house had a wealthy look to it, the living room had a glass case holding a collection of fine old wines and alcohol. The couches were a dark blue color with bright red color pillows, sheepskin white rugs, dark brown coffee table, and a flat screen LED Tv hanging on the wall over a glass wall fireplace. Yet, this was only the living room. The house was more of a wealthy home in a nice  neighborhood.

    The gamer had his silk brown hair messy and his eyes would barely blink while he had his hands gripping onto the black controller of his PlayStation 4. The boy was playing Overwatch all night and barely had a moment to blink while he tried to end a round. He was still... Silently playing the game not caring about making breakfast for his parents.

           "Jeon Jungkook!" Shouted an older man.. This man was wearing a white coat over his brown vest, black slacks and classic brown shoes. "How long have you been playing, My son?! Look at those bags under your eyes!" The father named Mr. Jeon pointed out as he quickly walked up to Jungkook and turned off the console.

       Right when the father turned off the console, Jungkook got silent and was blinking looking around as his father snatched the controller away. "F-father..."

             "No, you go wash up! You've been here all day... I'm worried about you and can't see you sit here all week! It would be amazing if you can atleast do something with your life. You graduated so early, Jeon Jungkook.. You are very smart. Appying to a college will keep you occupied and far from these!" Mr. Jeon held up the Ps4 controller.

              "But Father.. It was too fast I still don't know what I want to do in life! I-"

             "What is all this arguing?" A woman's voice called out. She was walking down the stairs as the lady was wearing a silk yellow sleeping robe. The woman had dark brown hair in a bobcut that matched her age perfectly. She gazed down to see the father and Jungkook were fighting again. "Jungkook... What have you done now?"

            "Mother, I didn't do anything... I was just playing videogames." Jungkook stated as he can feel his father pierce his eyes right through him.

            "Dear, he has been here all day yesterday and all night playing that game on his Ps4 his Grandmother got him fixed!" Mr. Jeon claimed as Jungkook let out a snicker. "Should have left it broken.."

          "My mother does love her Jungkook." Mrs. Jeon laughed as she walked up to Mr. Jeon. "If you worry about him staying home all day, won't you take him to you job today? Those teens can use another therapist but someone their age. Surely Jungkook isn't qualified for it but please take him to learn about those young ones."

           Mr. Jeon worked at a Mental asylum for young teenagers who lose their minds. The father was a therapist there and helped the teenagers feel much more happy and talking about their problems made them grow calm. Jungkook didn't really like it when he would visit.. All he would do is sit down and hear the patients constant sad stories and Jungkook would just grow bored of it. He knew all of the patients and didn't like any of them.... None of them were stable.

         "N-no! I can get a job today! I don't want to go!" Jungkook begged as his father folded his arms.

          "Why don't you like it there?" The mother asked her son.

            "I already know all of the patients and they are not stable.. I don't like any of them!"

             "Jungkook, you shouldn't be like that.. We've recently got a new group of patients and I'll be talking to them today! Maybe you can sit there and hear each of them out."

             "What a waste of time.." Jungkook said under his breath as the father fixed his coat.

             "Go get ready, Jungkook we are going to the asylum whether you like it or not." The father claimed as Jungkook face palmed. Jungkook really didn't like to go visit the asylum.. There was many odd people there and he understood that all of them were different... Each of them had stories about their life but Jungkook didn't care about them.

           Later on, Mr. Jeon eventually dragged Jungkook along to the asylum as Jungkook was silent the whole time. He hated being there and wanted nothing to do with it but the father took this as an opportunity to teach Jungook.

             The father and son walked into the building where they passed through several securities... It was almost like prison for these patients. Not an innocent hospital for the teens.

           Jungkook walked up to the center of the hospital where most of the patients were walking around and waving at Jungkook... Some ran up to the wall and just kept running. Jungkook sighed and looked around not wanting to be there. He didn't like anyone and prefered to be home playing videogames.

         "Jungkook!" Called out the father as he called Jungkook over to his office so they can begin talking to the patients.

           Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked around before following his father... But as he looked around the room where all the patients were just standing around, There was one man staring at Jungook. He had dark brown hair, pink plump lips, and dark brown gleaming eyes that gazed at the younger. The gorgeous man was wearing white pants, white shoes for indoors and a white sweater that had a big sticker tag that read, "Hi, My name is Park Jimin."

     Jimin was holding a book in his hands and by the looks of it... Park Jimin seems to be one of the new patients there.. He seemed more calm and stable than the others and this was enough to catch Jungkook's attention.