Chapter 2: Interested

Jungkook took a moment staring at Park Jimin. He knew the name and took a moment to recognize Jimin's face. Jungkook smiled at the older man and raised his hand to wave at the patient. Suddenly, Jungkook actually looked forward to assisting his father in the therapy to hear out the patients.

              When Jungkook waved at Jimin, the handsome man smiled and turned around only to walk away not waving back at Jungkook. Jungkook dropped his hand down letting out a sigh as he still stared at Jimin. Calm... That's how he looked. He didn't seem troubled or crazy.. He was perfect. Just thinking of Jimin made Jungkook not want to go home.. He suddenly felt so interested that he no longer wanted to go home and play videogames. He wanted to talk to the patient and stay at the asylum.

           Jimin walked over to the couch and sat down opening the red book he held, took out a pen and began to write in it... knowing the young boy was just watching him. Jungkook slowly felt himself step forward to speak with Jimin when suddenly... His father pulled him by the hoodie on his jacket and stopped him from running off.

            "Jungkook... I've called you many times! Why didn't you listen? Are you trying to leave? Your mother specifically suggested this and I will go through with it.."

            "I wasn't trying to leave.. I-I was just.." Jungkook looked back at Jimin to see the calm man focusing on his book and occasionally looking up to Jungkook and continuing to write again.

           The father didn't know who Jungkook was looking at so he dragged his son to his office so they can begin talking to the patients and hearing them out. In the office there was a long red couch for the patients to rest in, another chair was for the therapist to ask questions and file cabinets with files of each patients data. Only then, a cat showed up from around the file cabinets and stretched it's paws.

             Jungkook pointed at the beautiful calico cat and let out an awe. "A cat? You have a cat here?" Jungkook asked as he walked up to the small cat and patted it gently caressing the white fur on the cat too.

            "That cat helps the patients.. Such a helpful cat! Her name is Sun."

             "Sun?" Jungkook asked picking up the cat and began to play with it. "Is it because she makes everyone's day brighter?"

           "Correct." Mr. Jeon claimed as he walked up to the white file cabinets. "Okay, Jungkook.. There's alot of people on our list but I'll allow you to take half of the group. You think you can handle that?"

          "What?! Why?! I don't want to.. I don't know what to say or do.." Jungkook claimed as his he placed Sun down.

           "Your Mother thought it'll be alright to have the troubled teens talk to teens like you. Make them feel more comfortable. So I'm going to give you a list of a few people you can help." Mr. Jeon claimed as he gave Jungkook the list of names.

          When Jungkook recieved the paper, he desperately searched for the name "Park Jimin" but there was nothing there.. Just familiar names. "F-father.. Can I see your list?" Jungkook asked as his father passed him the list.

            His father's list didn't have the new patient's name either... This confused Jungkook as the father grew concerned to see Jungkook's interest go down quickly. "What is it? Is there something wrong?"

            "No.. I just.. Don't understand that not all of the patients names are here.." Jungkook claimed as his father nodded and let out a chuckle.

           "Jungkook, some patients have the right to refuse it.. Not all patients want to talk about their feelings. They would rather be alone.." Mr. Jeon claimed as Jungkook began to think that maybe Jimin wasn't a very open person.

            "I understand, Father.." Jungkook replied as he took his list of people and was told to walk into another empty office to begin. Jungkook stepped out of the office to see that Jimin was still sitting there on the couch scribbling words onto the blank pages of his book.

        Jungkook smiled at Jimin again before looking at the first name on the list. "Gan Su-Ara?" Jungkook called out as a girl with long brown flowing hair, light pale skin and dark brown eyes raised her hand and walked over to Jungkook. Jimin looked up to see that Jungkook had a list of names so he can help talk to.. Just hearing the younger's voice made Jimin smile again and watch the boy walk into the office so he can talk to the patient.

            "Hello, Su-Ara.. I'll be your therapist for today since I am assisting my Father" Jungkook said as the girl walked up to the chair and layed down. Suddenly she began to giggle and point at Jungkook.

            "You're a pretty boy~" The patient claimed giggling as Jungkook awkwardly smiled and scratched his head nervously.

            "Man.. This is going to be tough.." Jungkook said to himself as the teen kept laughing. She had a cute laugh but Jungkook found this annoying.. She would laugh at everything now. After her therapy, Jungkook allowed the girl to leave as he looked at the next list. Su-Ara wasn't easy.. She just talked about how lonely she felt and that was it.

          Jungkook glanced at the clock and realized the girl was only here for fifty minutes! It felt like eternity.. This was actually nothing. Normally his father would stay and talk to the patients for an hour so this was normal for Mr. Jeon. Jungkook then began to think. "I can take a break..." Jungkook said in his mind as he set the list down, walked to the door and opened it to see Jimin was still there..

         Jungkook was thinking of talking to the new patient. He became interested to know what brought Jimin here since Jungkook knew everyone's story except from the group of new patients. Including Jimin.