Chapter 46: Like it's the last~

Jungkook allowed Jimin to set himself down on Jungkook's cock as he slowly began to move up and down, gently riding him at his own pace. Jimin placed his hands on Jungkook's chest as his moans started to grow a little loudet now... Jimin gasped feeling Jungkook slap his hands along Jimin's hips and began to hold him tightly while he added in more thrusts into Jimin. Jungkook wanted to be able to penetrate the boy and make him cry again tonight. It was just a good feeling of thrusting into Jimin, hearing him let out loud moans and try to control them after.

             "Aa-aaH! AH!!" Jimin moaned while he tried to keep his voice down, however, Jungkook still managed to get a mewl from him. Jimin wet his lips feeling how good Jungkook thrusted his wet cock upwards into Jimin. Drilling in his entrance, enough to make Jimin cry in pleasure.

             "Want me to be gentle, Jimin?" Jungkook asked panting in between as he slowed down to ask his lover that question.

               "Mmm...mm- n-no.. I-I want you rough...!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook smirked, parting Jimin's hair before he grasped onto Jimin's hips, setting them in place while he began to grind and thrust upwards, penetrating Jimin's hole. Jungkook wanted to have his time thrusting before he can finally give in and let Jimin ride him. "Ah-JUNGKOOK! Y-You sai-"

            "Shhh... I'll let you have it~" Jungkook whispered as Jimin nodded feeling the younger's thrusts into him making him moan. Just inside, he felt Jungkook thrusting and dripping his white Pre-cum into his hole. "A-AH! J-Jungkook... Y-you're pre-cumming! I-inside of me.. Ah- I want your cum, Jungkookie~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook smiled and kept thrusting until he slowed down to let Jimin ride him.

          "Go..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin began to move on his pace, slowly moving faster and faster as he held a pleasurable face while he let out whimpers now. Jungkook then moved his hand to Jimin's member and held it while he circulated his thumb on Jimin's slit. "You do it like this? Right?" Jungkook smirked as Jimin tightened his eyes shut. While he kept moving his body up and down on Jungkook's big cock, gaining such sexual pleasure.

              "J-Jungkook.... Jungkook... Jungkookie..." Jimin moaned his lover's name as Jungkook loved hearing his Jimin whimper.

               Jungkook let out huffs while he dropped his hands onto Jimin's ass squuezing it tightly, enough to leave him a mark. Jimin couldn't stop moaning or mewling... Jungkook had a way when it came to making love to Jimin. Jimin loved every way Jungkook touched him... Even if it hurted at times.

              Jimin planted his hands on Jungkook's chest, scratching his skin gently, due to how good it made him feel. "Ah~ Jimin..." Jungkook huffed gripping onto Jimin's ass cheeks tightly until Jimin grabbed Jungkook's hands and intertwined with it as he huffed, desperately chasing his orgasm.

              "Mm- it feels so good... J-Jungkookie!" Jimin cried whike his breathing was becoming very unsteady while his heart pounded, meaning he was close to having his orgasm.

                "My Jimin..ah-ah~" Jungkook moaned while he decided to take over and thrust upwards when Jimin slowly grabbed Jungkook's two fingers and began to lick along it, slowly sucking on the two. "Jimin... You're so good.." Jungkook huffed while Jimin moaned softly while he was sucking Jungkook's two fingers making them wet.

            Jungkook then changed the position and placed Jimin against the bed while Jimin kept his legs spreaded open while he placed in his hard errected cock that had veins along the sides while Jungkook thrusted. Jimin gasped feeling that Jungkook has become alot more rough on him now.

              "AH-AH! JUNGKOOK... I WANT YOUR CUM..." Jimin moaned loudly, almost shouting as Jungkook sticked his two fingers back into Jimin's mouth to suck so he can be more silent now.

          "Shh.... I'll make sure to cum inside of you, Okay?" Jungkook whispered into Jimin's ear, hearing the hum as he understood. "I'll make sure I'll cum into y-you... Ah-ah... Give you a good time." Jungkook pulled out his fingers from Jimin's mouth leaving a string of saliva attached as he held himself up while he thrusted into Jimin.. Until he would grow tired. "You look so good in your own cum..." Jungkook whispered with a labored smirk plastered on his face.

          As Jungkook circulated his hips, pummeling into Jimin and giving him anal, it was enough to make Jimin moan against Jungkook's ear. This was enough to keep going until he felt satisfied... Even if he came, he would still thrust until he wants to stop. Just this feeling alone made Jungkook want more of it. More of hearing Jimin's whimpers, moans and cries while at the end he cums all over himself and Jungkook while he desperately catches his breath... It was such a sight for Jungkook!

            Jungkook finally noticed Jimin was close to cumming when the bottom's breath would hitch time to time....it wasn't until Jimin reached his orgasm. Leaving red scratches along Jungkook's back as he screamed helplessly in pleasure, arching his back and moaning Jungkook's name. "JUNGKOOK! AH-AAA....H-ha...." Jimin panted sweetly as his final thrusts became harsh while he locked lips with Jimin, hearing the boy whimper in between the kiss.

            "Say you l-love me..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin panted in between the kiss.

           "I love you. P-please cum I-inside of me! I want to feel your warm cum... Inside...." Jimin panted as Jungkook fulfilled Jimin's wish and came into Jimin, while his semen shot into Jimin making Jungkook groan and pant out of breath now.

             "I-I love you too... My Jimin... My baby..." Jungkook whispered leaning in on Jimin to give him one last kiss as he rested on Jimin's wet chest. "Goodnight..." Jungkook panted as Jimin finally rested his legs down and ran his hands through Jungkook's slightly sweaty hair.

             "I love you... Jungkookie.." Jimin replied as he felt his lover's cum start to run down his entrance Jungkook just penetrated. Jimin smiled knowing Jungkook was going to sleep now so he layed there allowing Jungkook to sleep on his chest like it was their last sexual intercourse.