Chapter 11: Never coming back

"But I can't help to feel angry at him! He just... He... Writes in his book and refuses to talk to me! All of those things I did for him.. Visit him everyday, bring him snacks! I was so kind to him. Now, he wants to stay silent when I ask to be his friend and when I ask what's wrong with him."

         "Jungkook, You can't blame him for that..." The grandmother claimed as she got up and began to cough into a small white towel on the table.

            "Grandmother? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked in worry as the wise woman cleared her throat.

           "I'm alright... I'm just old. I need some rest now, please don't neglect Park Jimin. Believe it or not, maybe in Jimin's mind, he thinks this is okay... Please don't stress over the small things and talk to him. You can't expect a friendship to blossom if there isn't no issues... Both of you will have to learn from it. Accept it."

          Jungkook sighed thinking of what his Grandmother said as she walked to her room coughing. Jungkook then decided to put on his shoes and go home now since his Grandmother was going to sleep. Jungkook didn't go to the Asylum and thought he should atleast stay home for the day... "Surely after I left, Jimin just looked around and kept writing in his little book!" Jungkook said as he walked with his hands in his pockets. He glanced at the direction of the way to the Mental Asylum and shook his head walking home. There was now only one thing on his mind now... And that was just playing videogames until he feels like going to see Jimin again.

              Jungkook got home in anger and closed the door. He only filled himself with anger again just thinking about it... "If he 'misses' me I think he can write about that on his book and feel all good about it later! Ugh.." Jungkook quickly took off his shoes and walked into the living room to toss himself onto the couch and look at his videogame console. "I'm no friend of his..." Jungkook said. "Others don't ignore eachother and tell them that they are not friends! I'm pretty sure he isn't affected at all!" Jungkook hisssed as he got his videogame console started and began to play videogames. His parents weren't around and were probably out together walking around the park. Something they loved to do together... And maybe end the day off by going to a restaurant.

          This made Jungkook feel a bit bad, as he played Overwatch.. He thought of Jimin and it caused him to play poorly on the game. "Fuck.. I can't focus!" Jungkook shouted as he kept trying to focus.. But nothing. He kept thinking of Jimin and what he could be doing now. "Ugh! I made myself clear that I will never go back!" Jungkook said. The younger man got mad over Jimin not accepting his friendship... This was almost like an issue between two little boys.

                 "I wasted.. My whole entire time just going to talk to someone who didn't have a choice but to accept the fact that I was there! I bet he had no choice to speak with me because I invaded his space.." Jungkook then kept playing on his console until the thought left his mind and he was finally able to play.

            Meanwhile, Jimin was lying in bed crying about how bad he must have seemed towards Jungkook. "I told him... I felt disgusted and dirty once I hugged him..." Jimin sobbed to himself. "H-he doesn't seem like he'll come back now! I made him feel hurt... N-now? He won't visit me because I'm not use to this." Jimin said crying on his hospital bed as the pile of snacks were still on the bed.

         Jimin looked at the pile of snacks and reached his hand out to hold the red bag Jungkook was holding before. "I-it's not my fault, Jungkook. I'm like this and it hurts..e-everywhere.." Jimin whispered looking at the bags. "I-I want to try these with you.. So please come back soon." Jimin said as he looked up at the door silently waiting for Jeon Jungkook to come back. Jimin was willing to wait all day and all night for him... He knew Jungkook wouldn't leave him forever.

          During his wait, Jimin tapped on the mattress humming a song silently as he waited for Jungkook to come back. It wasn't until he finally got up to look out the window.. It was night now and Jimin just sighed looking at the stars in the sky. "M-Maybe.. He'll break in for me?" Jimin whispered. Suddenly, Jimin just shouted in fustration and grabbed his book to throw it accross the room. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT!! M-MY FAULT!! IF I COULD HAVE TRUSTED HIM... HE WOULDN'T BE GONE AND IGNORING ME!" Jimin shouted in anger, no longer shedding tears. "I hate myself for this! I made someone who cares run away from me!" Jimin then let out a scream in anger as he only grew angry at himself. "I made them all run away from me..."

          Jimin sat on the floor looking up at the window in pain.. It was emotional pain he was feeling. All because of Jungkook and the way he treated him... But yet again, Jimin wasn't right in the mind. How could he blame himself for having trust issues? Jimin sighed after he was done shouting and screaming and finally calmed down. This was something that made him different from other Mental Patients. Jimin was able to calm down on his own without getting staff to give him a shot or force him to remain calm...

              Jimin looked around in the dark room and hugged himself remembering how Jungkook held him like that... Jimin automatically began to feel grossed out even by thinking about having another touch him like that. Jimin stopped and looked out the window to finally think to himself. "I-I think I need a therapist's help now.." Jimin said as he had his head rest back on the sides of the hospital bed while he sat on the floor, staring at the night sky. "I-I need help..."