Chapter 49: Last day

"J-Jungkook? That's my son! Where is he? Which hotel is he currently staying at?" Mr. Jeon asked in worry as the Cab driver decided to take him there.

               Mr. Jeon was taken to the hotel where Jimin and his son stayed in. The father hurried to the front desk to ask which room was Jungkook in. "Hi, do you have a guest here named Jeon Jungkook?"

              The woman took a second to check her guest book to see that there was a Jeon Jungkook checked in. "Yes we have Jeon Jungkook here.."

           "I am his father! He ran away from home and I need to see him! What is his room number?" Mr. Jeon asked as the woman blinked and looked at what room he was in.

           "Room 116." The woman at the front desk claimed as Mr. Jeon set his luggage next to the front desk.

            "I'll be back!" Mr. Jeon claimed as he ran up to the elevator to get to the room. Meanwhile, Jungkook was hugging Jimin like usual, holding the boy into his warm arms as their body was covered in a blacket. The two were always talking together while holding eachother close... It was the highlight of eachother's day.

          Jimin then got up and was heading to the bathroom as Jungkook layed on the bed in silence, waiting for Jimin to come back into his arms. As Jungkook waited, there was suddenly a knock at the door and he stood up to go answer it.

        Jungkook swung the door open to lock eyes with his father's death and cold stare. "Fuck!" Jungkook quickly closed the door as the father pushed it open and walked in.

             "Jungkook... What are you doing here?! Do you know how much trouble you have gotten into, young man?" Mr. Jeon folded his arms staring at Jungkook.

                "F-Father! You can't take me back home! I want to travel far now!" Jungkook claimed as Mr. Jeon shook his head.

                "Jungkook, my son... I don't want you to lead a life of crimes! I am taking you and Park Jimin back to korea..." Mr. Jeon stated as Jungkook shook his head.

          "N-no you can't take Jimin! They'll take him from me! T-the staffs there want to rape him and touch him in ways he doesn't like!" Jungkook argued as Jimin heard them fighting just beyond the door.

               "Jungkook! I'm doing this for your own good... You can't escape forever." Mr. Jeon saw how Jungkook shook his head wanting to break into tears now.. "Fake passport... Jungkook! That's dangerous! You'll go to jail."

              "I had to do it... Do it for Jimin... But father.. Please... Please! Don't let them take Jimin away from me!" Jungkook started to tear up. "After Grandmother died, he was there for me! He's all I have.." Jungkook looked his father in his eyes. "Don-"

             Then, the bathroom door opened as Jimin was leaning by the door way. "That's enough Jungkook... Maybe freedom isn't for everyone." Jimin stated as he walked up to the younger. "You did all you could and I am happy we actually spent so much time together. I wanted that to last forever... But, all good things must come to an end, right? I think it's time for me to stop thinking of things I can't reach... Things like freedom... But with you, I already felt it from the start even if I was locked in a Mental Hospital." Jimin then looked at Mr. Jeon. "I guess it's finally time I snap out of this perfect dream of mines.."

            "N-no! No Jimin! Father please let him stay with me! We were going to travel far... We could have waited for the delima to go down so we can return!" Jungkook begged and begged in tears but seeing his father shake his head again was enough to break his heart.

            "Jungkook... It's better this way..." Jimin whispered as he made a smile to Jungkook. "Maybe we can see eachother soon."

           The father sighed and walked out of the room, giving the two some time as he waited by the halls. Jimin then stared silently at the door, not wanting to look Jungkook in the eye.

              "I knew it.... I knew this would happen, I felt this! Jimin do you know what will happen to us now?!" Jungkook raised his voice feeling fustrated now.

            "I didn't know, Jungkook.. How did you expect me to know? I-I don't know what will happen to us..." Jimin whispered looking at the ground as he finally began to tear up. "I-I don't want to leave you, Jungkook!" Jimin began to sob. "This was a bad idea! A very... very bad idea!"

        "Jimin... They'll pull us apart.. I doubt I'll ever see your beautiful face again once we get back..." Jungkook walked up to Jimin. "I'll still love you... I'll find a way to you.. No matter what, Park Jimin! I promise!" Jungkook then hugged Jimin close. "I bet once we get on the plane... My Father won't let me sit next to you or even talk to you!" Jungkook heard Jimin sob loudly now, trying to hold back his tears but he couldn't... He wanted to run far with Jungkook, far from all the other people... But there was no hope in that.

              "Jungkook... I don't want to let you g-go...." Jimin whispered crying uncontrollably as his tears flowed from his eyes. "My love..."

                "Shh..." Jungkook kissed Jimin on his lips. "I-I love you Park Jimin.... There's no way they will pull you away from me.. and I will soon find my way to you... I promise, Park Jimin.. I will. They may pull me away from you now, but I will be able to kiss you like this soon... Soon, Jimin.. soon..."