Chapter 61: Justice

Not guilty... The words repeated in Jungkooks head and he finally smiled so happily looking forward at Jimin who was hugging his lawyer and thanking him happily. When Jimin turned around, he stared at Jungkook in tears as everyone around them began to leave.

            Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly as the two cried on eachother's shoulders... They were finally done with this all and Jimin was finally free. Jungkook wiped his tears after the hug and smiled at Jimin. "I-I told you Jimin, I told you we'll win! Now you don't have to go back to that asylum ever again!" Jungkook said as Jimin nodded not bothering to wipe his tears.

             "I love you so much... I'm so grateful.. No one would ever do this for me." Jimin cried but Jungkook chuckled pulling Jimin back into a hug since he was still shocked.

            "Jimin... I did this because I love you.. I care about you and I wanted justice for you. We finally did it." Jungkook stated as Jungkook's parents walked up to the two to congratulate them along with the lawyer too.

                The Lawyer shaked hands with Yun Sik and walked up to the Jeon family. "We did it!"

                "Oh, Mr. Won name your price I will pay it." Mr. Jeon calimed as Dwo Rin laughed.

                "That isn't necessary, just think of it as a friends helping another. No need to pay me, Mr. Jeon." Dwo Rin was humble and didn't accept any pay. He did this for others who suffered the same as Jimin and he did it for Park Jimin. Jimin smiled and thanked the lawyer.

             "I guess this is the end of our court days.." Jimin said to Dwo Rin as the lawyer nodded.

              "Call me when you ever need a lawyer Park Jimin, the same goes for all of the Jeon family. I will be happy to help you all." Dwo Rin claimed as he walked up to his suit. "My wife is waiting for me at home, my children too.. I hate to keep them waiting." Dwo Rin added as he waved goodbye leaving the family.

              Mrs. Jeon then faced them and smiled. "We should all go out to eat after we help Jimin move in!"

             "That's if Jimin wants to live with us... What do you say park Jimin? Do you want to live with us?"

              "Yes.. Yes! Thank you!" Jimin bowed to the parents as Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hand.

               "We should get Jimin's things now then go out to eat." Jungkook insisted as Mr. Jeon nodded starting to walk out of the court with Mrs. Jeon. As Jungkook and Jimin were close to leaving, someone tapped Jimin's shoulder and as he turned around to see who it was, it was his mother standing there.

           "Mother?" Jimin was shocked to finally see his mother after so many years... She looked like she had guilt and wanted Jimin's forgiveness now.

            "Jimin... I'm sorry... Your father is sorry too.. But he has a bad time on saying this. I had to confront you and finally look at you to say that I am very sorry." Mrs. Park claimed as she looked down to see Jungkook and Jimin were holding hands.

            Jungkook decided to give the two some time alone, so Jungkook walked to the last row of seats and watched Jimin. Not being able to hear the conversation.

            "Jimin.. I'm sorry for getting you into this.. Your father and I just really wanted a miracle in our life.. We really wanted to have a nice son who brings us honor, but we should have realized you were the one we needed to pay attention to.." The mother sighed and looked back at Mr. Park. "He has issues in saying this but I can assure you the past few years, we couldn't handle it.."

              "Then... Why couldn't you call for another trial to get me out of there?" Jimin asked as the mother sighed.

             "We knew you wouldn't accept it.. You hate us and we know it. Listen, I'm not doing this because you won the case, I'm doing this because I need to be a mother and apologize for causing you so much pain..." Mrs. Park calimed as Jimin walked up to his mother and gave her a hug.

                 "Do you know how long I wanted to hear that from atleast one of you?" Jimin whispered. "Do you know how bad it is to live in an asylum where I have no contact with the world? Same food everyday and no home cooked meals.. Just basic fruit cups from the fridge."

                 "We'll make it up to you Jimin..." Mrs. Park claimed as Jimin had tears running down his face. "We'll be in your life more often and love you and care about you now.."

                 "I hope so.." Jimin whispered as he pulled away from the hug. "See you around.." Jimin said as he left his mother standing there feeling hurt.

               "What happened, Jimin? Are you okay?" Jungkook asked as Jimin made an assuring smile to Jungkook holding out his hand to hold with Jungkook's.

                "Nothing much.. Just know that I finally heard what I wanted to hear from them.. Let's hurry and get my stuff so we can go out and celebrate! Jimin added as Jungkook nodded refusing to take Jimin's hand only to put his arm around Jimin's shoulder happily.

                 Soon, the two arrived to the asylum where the nurses had no purpose in bossing Jimin around, Jimin was only there to take the little things he owned. Jimin walked into his room, staring happily at the white room. There was the Gudetama plush he would hug at night and cry into it and there was his kitty ear headband he would always wear to sleep. Jungkook walked up to the headband and placed it over Jimin's head with a smile.

              "I knew you would grow to love it~" Jungkook laughed as Jimin picked up the back pack of his clothes along with his book and Gudetama plush.

                "I love it." Jimin giggled and moved his head up to kiss Jungkook's lips. "I got everything.. Let's go." Jimin said as Jungkook offered to carry the book and the backpack. Before they can walk out, they can hear a cat meow.

              It was Sun, she made her way up to them and meowed again looking up at the two. It was like the calico cat knew the two were leaving for good. The hospital didn't own the cat, rather Jungkook's father did but Sun's home was here. Jimin giggled and picked up the cat as Jungkook had to carry Jimin's Gudetama plush.

              "I want to take her with us... She doesn't deserve to be here alone. Sun really likes being here when the both of us are at the asylum... Can we take her Jungkook?" Jimin asked with a pout as Jungkook let out a laugh nodding his head happily.

               "Of course we can.. I have another cat named Flower.. They can be great friends!" Jungkook added as he kissed Jimin's head and walked with him out of the Asylum with no one bothering the two about anything as they carried Sun with them.