Chapter 22: Where are you

It was the morning of the new year... Jimin was sitting in his room writing about how he began to experience this new feeling towards Jungkook. Jimin wasn't an alien to love, he had a girlfriend before and loved her so much but he had to leave her because of what he did.. Jimin just didn't want her hurt. But after all this time after being shoved away for being a crazy person, Jimin was able to fall in love with someone else and that was Jungkook.

            Jimin was wearing his casual white clothes since he couldn't be seen with any other outfit. Jimin was starting to wonder where was Jungkook? Just yesterday they had a bit of Soju but not enough to get them drunk. Only a little. Maybe Jungkook was still at home sleeping.

            Jimin walked out to look around for Jungkook as he hugged his red book close... But he wasn't anywhere around! Jimin walked up to the nurse and looked at her hoping to get her attention. "Where's the therapists?"

             "They didn't come today.. They won't be here for a while." The nurse claimed as Jimin stayed silent.

             "I-I see..." Jimin replied looking around. "Jungkook won't be here for a long time.." Jimin said to himself as he looked around the room of patients who stared at him.... Jimin yet again felt the odd one out of the group and looked around afraid as he backed up slowly. It made him feel like he had no one there that was the same as him.

         No staff members wanted to be around him or even spend time with him like how Jungkook would do.. "E-excuse me.. I'll be in my room for the remainder of the day..." Jimin stated as the woman nodded allowing Jimin to get to his room.

          Jimin entered his silent room and before he can close the door, the cat followed him inside and Jimin allowed Sun to walk in and join him. Jimin was very lonely... Something happened to result in Jungkook not coming back for a long time and that only made him worry. "Jungkook... Where are you?" Jimin whispered as he walked up to his window to sit down. "Am I the issue? Did he finally found out what I did? D-does he fear me now? Does he still love me?" Jimin asked himself as Sun followed him to the window and jumped onto his lap making him feel a bit more better. "I think... He'll come back, right Sun?" Jimin then smiled at the cat caressing the calico's white and orange mixed fur.

           The cat purred as Jimin held the cat up to his face and gave the cat a kiss on the head as Sun meowed. "He can't leave me without saying goodbye.." Jimin whispered. "If only he can contact me and tell me what's going on in his life outside the Asylum... That would be great..." Jimin said resting his head back and holding the cat gently.

      Just after the restaurant, they sneaked back into the Asylum without bringing any attention! It was a smooth escape and a quiet sneak to get back in... Jungkook took Jimin to his room and said his goodbyes, promising he'll be back by morning, but he didn't show up. This left Jimin to wonder, what really happened to him? Did his parents find out he sneaked a patient out of the Mental Hospital, and banned him from going back to Jimin? No matter how many questions Jimin asked himself... He would never have them answered... He missed Jungkook and needed to see him soon.

             When the day started to come to an end, Jimin sighed and decided to walk around the building with Sun. Jimin was yet again, bored and lonely... It wasn't like Jungkook to leave without saying a word to Jimin. Jimin walked over to the couches in the lobby and sat down looking forward at the entrance of the Hospital, constantly waiting and ignoring the loud voices of the nearby Patients... "Jungkook... Please come today.." Jimin whispered as he kept looking at the door... But nothing.

              Even when it was time for the patients to step outside where the fences caged them in like wild animals, Jimin still waited...and waited.. and waited! But no Jungkook, where was he?

               By the time Jimin was told to get to bed he suddenly grew angry and refused to move from the lobby until Jungkook came back but the Nurses and staff members tried talking to him that he needed sleep.

           "Park Jimin, please get to your room... The therapists won't be here for a while now..." the woman told Jimin but he shook his head.

            "Why?! I want to see Jungkook! If I can't see him.. I'll wait for him." Jimin hissed folding his arms and laying back on the couch still staring at the locked double doors wishing to see the sweet smile of the bunny boy, Jungkook.

             A male staff member rolled his eyes and pulled Jimin up by his arms as the other staff members grabbed Jimin forcefully. They weren't allowed to handle Jimin like that... But he really was different from the other patients.. They were innocent, but he wasn't. It was a harmless hospital for others but a prison for him all because he knew the way the staff handled the patients wasn't right.

           "DON'T TOUCH ME!! I DON'T WANT IT! STOP TOUCHING ME!" Jimin cried as the staff members didn't care and quickly dragged him to his room to toss him in. There was a total of five people holding him back because of how he acted. The nurses and the male staff members didn't care about Jimin's feelings.. If Jimin didn't do what was told, they were going to treat him like an untamed animal.

       It wasn't fair to Jimin because he was patient but yet again.. They treated other crazy and helpless patients this way. With force and only Jimin saw everything about this hospital as prison while the clueless and crazy patients saw this as a normal thing that goes on in life. It wasn't right to all of the patients that go through hell because of the staff members.

        When the therapists or anyone from the outside come to see the patients, the staffs put on a kind and caring show and treat the Patients like royalty.... But when all the visitors are away, the staffs treat the poor patients like prisoners at the end of the day.