Chapter 26: Sensitive

Jungkook then stopped and looked at Jimin blushing, "Jimin... That was my first kiss..." Jungkook said as Jimin giggled.

             "Now you can leave~ I just wanted to kiss you before you left..." Jimin claimed as Jungkook kissed Jimin on his cheek before walking to the door and waving.

            "I love you, Park Jimin... Please sleep well.." Jungkook claimed as Jimin had a big smile on his face while blushed. He thought he would end up crying into the kiss because of how disgusted he was, but he loved it.. Jimin was able to grow used to the youngers kiss. Of course, Jimin knew he had to get used to Jungkook touching him time to time now so he tried his best to allow Jungkook touching his chest and upper arms.

           Jimin got ready to sleep and layed down peacefully as he wrote another entry in his book about how the first kiss went. Jimin loved it so much, he began to think of when can he kiss Jungkook again? "I bet this means we are together now... Right? I'll tell him he's my boyfriend." Jimin giggled and set the book down by the table and layed down to sleep thinking of Jungkook.

       Jimin was happy he can fall in love again. It was like endless days of torture, knowing he can never love like the way he did before... However, Jimin still kept his past a secret to Jungkook... In Jungkook's mind, Jimin would never lie to him on the story he told him. But Jungkook couldn't help but to think it was fake. The younger knew there was more to this story.

              When Jungkook got home, his parents weren't around.. Jungkook began to think that they may be at the Grandmother's house for a while as they grieve. Jungkook was now feeling better because of Jimin.. He kissed Jimin today and would have loved to come to his Grandmother and tell her the great things that happened today, how he confessed, how Jimin allowed Jungkook to lay down on his shoulder to cry, and how Jimin made the first move to a kiss!

            Jungkook missed his Grandmother, a part of him wanted to see her.. But she was never coming back. He was glad he had someone like Jimin to talk about it. When someone dies, his parents believe it's better not to talk about it... But Jungkook really wanted to remember his Grandmother and talk about those good times. That's how he's able to move on, knowing she was in a better place.

             All Jungkook had now was Jimin.. the one Jungkook's Grandmother told him to keep close and make Jimin his favorite person now... The Grandmother knew her death was coming so she prepared herself and told Jungkook to stay with Jimin.. No matter what. To keep him in his life forever.

          Jungkook layed back in bed with a much happier tone now.. He knew his Grandmother was going to clear the way for Jimin and hin no matter what... He just knew his life was going to be better now. "Goodnight, Grandmother..." Jungkook whispered as he fell asleep with a smile.

           However, back at the Asylum when Jimin was asleep... The annoying and cruel staff members came to bug him. It'll be those days when buisness was tough and there was alot of visitors meaning, they had to work extra now. It was mostly a group of three men who would come to bother Jimin.. They knew Jimin's story and they came in groups of three just to bother him about it.

              One of the men picked up Jimin's red book and cleared his throat as he began to read the entry outloud. "Today, Jeon Jungkook confessed to me.. He told me he loved me and I got really happy... I told him I loved him back and he smiled through his tears. Jungkook lost his grandmother... It took alot of strength to get here and he told me he made it here because he only thought of me.. Jungkook told me I'm all he had~" A male staff member claimed as Jimin opened his eyed to see the man standing there with the other two men. "Aww... Isn't that cute. I bet he can touch you and no one else can." The man teased as Jimin glared at the three men.

             "Leave me alone.. I'm trying to sleep!" Jimin exclaimed as he sat up and held out his hand. "Give me my book.."

             "What are you going to do about it? Cry? Scream? You're not going to hurt us." One of the men laughed. They were right.. Jimin couldn't hurt them because of many reasons. They were the staff and they were to be treated with respect.

             "Hey! Read the first entry... I want to see how he acts when we read out what really happened to him." The other man laughed as Jimin's eyes widened.

              "DON'T READ THAT!" Jimin shouted as the man flipped the pages until he reached the very first page and he looked up to smile at the patient. "I SAID DON'T READ IT!" Jimin yelled.

              "You can't hurt us~ you have to pay respects to us..." The man teased as Jimin got up from bed in anger, he clenched his fist and stared right at the man.

             "Respect my ass.." Jimin whispered as he ran up to the man and pushed him down throwing his book aside, continuing to beat the man up in anger until the man's face had crimson blood dripping from his nose.

              The other two men quickly ran up to pull Jimin off of the other man before he killed him. They dragged the patient onto the bed where the man that was beaten up, got up and chuckled. "You shouldn't hurt someone who knows your weakness.." The man claimed as he rolled Jimin's shirt up to expose his pale chest. He stared at Jimin's chest and placed his hands down on the center hearing him scream in discomfort as Jimin began to kick.

            The three men were only there to tease him, not touch him.. But as soon as they placed their hands on Jimin, Jimin couldn't stop trembling and crying. "STOP TOUCHING ME!" Jimin cried as the man was done bothering Jimin and laughed as he dragged his hands down to Jimin's thighs before he stopped.

            "Goodnight~" The man whispered to the patient before he walked away with the other two men that came to ruin Jimin's day. They did not like Jimin at all... This only left Jimin shaking at night and have difficulties in sleeping. Jimin didn't want anyone to touch him like that.. But the only person he would let him close like this was Jeon Jungkook, and nobody else.