Chapter 33: The 'perfect' brother

I didn't know what he meant by that, I thought it was a joke and just smiled like the idiot I was. "What are you talking about, Brother?" I asked him... Unaware that he meant it.

                "Jimin... Let me.." Yurin's voice trailed off as he moved his hand up my exposed chest and smiled back at me while my own smile began to fade.

             I felt disgusted... Yurin was never like this but suddenly, he wanted to touch me... and he did. There was nothing I can do since he kept the knife against my throat almost piercing through my flesh if I dared to move. I felt violated and hurt... Yurin knew at the time I had a girlfriend... He even met her time to time and would give her angry stares. Yurin ended up getting what he wanted... I had no choice.  I cried and he forced me to do many things and allow him to do many things to me... You can just imagine how much I wanted to kill myself just thinking of how he huffed in between it all telling me, "Jimin... I'll show you how to love... So you'll understand how to treat me... How to allow me to touch you... Jimin... Jimin... I love you so much.....Brother~" he had alot of nerves to call me brother after all of that.

                The next day I couldn't get out of bed because I knew he would be downstairs putting up the 'angel' act again.. But I had to.. I needed to tell my family! But what I didn't realize was.. That morning was the morning my parents decided to adopt Kim Yurin as my official brother...welcoming that rapist to the family.

             I was hurt.. No one believed me now, I remember telling my parents but they told me to quit sexually fantasizing about my new big brother. I can see why they took his side, it was because he was the angel and I was seen as an annoying little devil running around and causing trouble.... My family had no hopes for me and my future so they adopted Yurin believing he was the one who will honor the family and bring great fortune.

             It wasn't until later when things got worst... Yurin came into my room again one night smiling as I layed in bed crying. "Go away.." I told him as he refused to leave.. Telling me he wants me to come join him and his friends and how sorry he was for raping me...time to time. Of course I didn't buy it and refused but he stood there and chuckled.

               "It wasn't a question.." He said as Yurin ended up bringing three guys into the room as they payed him alot of money to...'bother'...me. Yes, Yurin started to sell my body to random, horny, perverted men and he was getting paid for all of it! I couldn't open my eyes for any of it... They were all using protection so I never felt them go raw inside of me... No one did and that was a good thing. During it all I would always cry, "I don't want it!" and shout for help but no one would be there to help me.. I was suffering.

            Yurin would give me half of the money he would earn and would sometimes split it equally... Saying he did this because he 'loved' me... How he wanted to one day buy me everything I wanted. But I hated him to death now..

              One day, I was sick of it all... I didn't want to be no ones sex slave.. So with the money I had from Yurin paying me... I bought a gun. I was able to buy it off some shady guy for a high price but I didn't care. Nothing will matter after this... I broke up with my girlfriend and didn't want her to get hurt from all of this so I broke it off with her...to keep her safe.

                When Yurin brought in the next three men to come touch me and rape me... I held my gun under my pillow all ready to shoot and kill everyone in the room, including Yurin...

               "Make sure you give them a good time, Jimin~ they payed extra for a long time to play with you!" Yurin laughed sitting on a chair he would normally sit on and watch from afar.

          As soon as they began to touch my chest, my neck and my thighs, I quickly kicked a guy off as they tried to hold me down... Thinking I was staging this, but when I finally drew out the gun, I began to shoot... Each and every last one of them as Yurin got up and began to run but I wasn't going to let him escape... I shot his leg making him trip as the sound of him stuggling to crawl away and beg for help made me smile.

          I grabbed the same knife he would threaten me to have sex with him with and began to stab him killing him as I stared at my so called 'perfect brother' grasping for air, covered in blood as he slowly raised his hand to hold mines but I denied it and got up, shooting his chest and ending his last grasp of life right there.

            Once I killed him, I took a good look around the room and began to cry, I was finally free from them.... I can finally breathe again knowing Yurin was never coming back to do this to me again... I knew I was going to be taken into court soon but I was glad I didn't have to see him ever again in my whole life... He left me traumatized and disgusted to love ... I just don't like it and I know to never let anyone come close to me because of what that bastard did to me...

I'm finally free from his torture.. But I became a prisoner in my own insecurities. No one can touch me or love me at all, now...
____________________________________

      Jungkook stopped reading as he was in tears... "My Jimin..." Jungkook whispered to himself as he looked over to see Jimin was just sleeping silently on the couch... No wonder Jimin didn't allow anyone to touch him or love him because of his brother who came along and ruined his life a while back. This was Jimin's secret on why he was in a Mental Asylum In the first place.