Chapter 41: Rough~

Jungkook kissed Jimin slowly taking off Jimin's pants as he layed there begining to pant once Jungkook detatched his lips from Jimin's. Jimin was able to catch his breath while Jungkook began to undress Jimin.

              "Jimin... I don't have a condom..." Jungkook whispered as Jimin shook his head.

              "N-no condom... I want to feel you... Please go on without it..." Jimin whispered as Jungkook smirked before taking off his shirt completely.

             Jungkook was shirtless over Jimin as he caressed Jimin's face while he towered over him. "Will you let out loud moans for me, Jimin?"

               Jimin nodded feeling Jungkook's thumb slowly run along the crease of Jimin's bottom lip. "I-I will..."

              "Good..." Jungkook pulled down Jimin's underwear and stood up to take off his pants along with underwear too. As soon as Jungkook was completely nude, Jimin looked down to see Jungkook standing there as he slowly crawled over Jimin. Jimin saw how big Jungkook was, how hard he grew as his cock began to throb by just staring at how Jimin was fully exposed now.

              Jimin stared up and moved his hand up along Jungkook's arms until he locked it over Jungkook's neck. "Jungkook... H-here... I want it here.." Jimin whispered wrapping his legs around Jungkook's hips to push him closer until he pressed his cock along Jimin's fully erected penis.

               Jungkook smiled moving his cock along Jimin's, touching the older boy's sensitive slit with his. Jungkook began to rub his hard cock along Jimin's balls hearing Jimin's breathing hitch.

            "I have a better idea.." Jungkook whispered as he pulled Jimin's arms away and turned him to his side and licked his two fingers and began to rub it against Jimin's rim so it can become lubricated.

              Jimin felt Jungkook's wet fingers begin to press in his entrance as he bit his lip closing his eyes. He can already imagine Jungkook's hard cock pressing onto his entrance now. Jungkook then dripped saliva onto Jimin's rear, along his entrance as he pressed the head of his penis into Jimin's entrance. He was able to slip in now. As Jungkook pressed his big length in, Jimin moaned keeping his mouth open allowing the moans to escape from his mouth on their own.

              "Oh... Oh Jungkook..." Jimin moaned pressing the side of his head onto the bed as he held on tightly to the bed sheets.

               Jungkook smiled and began to thrust, slowly at first while he kept himself from going to hard. He pulled in and out and with each thrust he went a bit faster. "Ahh..." Jungkook hummed his groans loving how he penetrated Jimin's entrance.

            Jungkook leaned over and pushed himself into Jimin slowly raising Jimin's thigh to keep thrusting into Jimin. "AH-" Jimin moaned loudly, just feeling the warm and big penetration inside of him was enough to make Jimin have loud moans that he didn't even try to silence. "AhH AH JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned loudly.

             Jungkook had his hand in between Jimin's thighs as he moved his hand up Jimin's torso and began to touch his chest gently and tease his nipples. Jimin's legs were pressing along Jungkook's arm as he finally layed on his side behind Jimin and began to touch Jimin's soft and sensitive cock. Jungkook felt Jimin's hand reach back and hold Jungkook's hips in place while he thrusted.

                "L-like that, Jimin?" Jungkook huffed and kissed Jimin's neck seeing Jimin nod his head out of breath now.

               "AH YES, JUNGKOOK!" Jimin moaned loudly as he let out sharp breaths. The room grew hot, and the passionate thrusts Jungkook did, piercing into Jimin as softly as he could... ended up being harsh thrusts. "O-OH JUNGKOOK... G-GENTLE!" Jimin moaned as Jungkook began to slow down a bit.... Only for a little while as he didn't realize he found himself going in harder again.

              Jungkook licked his lips and sucked a hickey along Jimin's shoulder. "Ah- I'm sorry baby~ I-I can't.... I can't control myself." Jungkook managed to whisper into Jimin's ear despite his groans.

            It wasn't long until Jungkook finally thrusted deep into Jimin hitting his sweet spot, this made Jimin let out a cry. He never thought how good Jungkook would feel like this... He loved it all, the way Jungkook sucked hickeys on his neck, how the younger's hand found it's way to jerk Jimin's hard member off, and when Jungkook huffed Jimin's name while thrusting into him. Jimin loved it so much, this was enough to make him feel close to climaxing.

             The bed squeaked as Jimin let out his loud moans along with the wet sound of Jungkook's pre-cum already gushing out of Jimin's entrance. "A-Ah... ah- Ah! Jungkook! Jungkook! M-make me cum.. D-don't stop until I cum.. AH~" Jimin moaned as Jungkook made a smile through his sweaty, and hot face.

           Jungkook quickly gripped onto Jimin's hips and sat up, going behind Jimin while he bent the older boy over so he can fuck him harshly now. Jimin wanted to cum, feeling Jungkook's hard thrusts, so he wasn't afraid of breaking some rules... Or breaking Jimin.

                Jungkook held Jimin's arms back as he heard the bottom let out pants onto the bed. "If you want to cum, I'll need to give it to you good... Even if it means going rough~" Jungkook claimed as Jimin's eyes widened feeling Jungkook thrust rougher now making Jimin shout.

                "AH JUNGKOOK I-I AH I LOVE YOU~H-ha.... AH!-" Jimin cried loudly feeling like he has fallen into Jungkook's touch... And didn't want to feel anything else but Jungkook thrusting with all he could into Jimin.

               Meanwhile, a maid was walking down the hall from the outside as she passed by Jungkook and Jimin's room to hear moans! This made her get a nosebleed and cup her nose as she ran down the hall. Jimin's loud moans couldn't be heard entirely, just the faint sounds of it was enough to make the maid run off with a nosebleed!