Chapter 50: Pulled away

Later on the week, Jungkook and Jimin went on the plane back to Korea with Mr. Jeon. During the plane ride, Jungkook and Mr. Jeon sat far from Jimin... It was a way to seperate them and keep eachother far for running away.

            Mr. Jeon didn't mean to be this strict, he was trying to keep Jungkook from Jimin because he knew that soon, Jungkook and Jimin will be separated. He just didn't want Jungkook to feel hurt when they tell him he would never see Jimin again. It was no secret Jungkook could never see Jimin again. He broke a court rule to run off with Jimin...  But Mr. Jeon begged the staff of the Asylum not to press charges! The staff pressed no charges towards Jungkook but only if he stayed away from Park Jimin.

                Jimin finally returned to the asylum, wearing the small back pack holding his plush close while wearing his cat ears and holding the cat bells in his pocket. Jimin walked in blankly and wanted to get to his room now... He didn't want to talk to anyone. Jimin walked into his room, while a few staff members gave him stares and whispers.

       "Welcome back. How did freedom taste like?" one staff member laughed and teased Jimin but the older boy was already broken and couldn't cry anymore now.

           Jimin walked into his hospital room and locked himself in, hugging his Gudetama plush tightly as he began to sob now. Jimin kept his cat ears on as he hugged his plush like he was holding Jungkook close. He hated how the Asylum tried their best to keep Jungkook away from him, now he was hurting... He just wished to have Jungkook back.

           Right before Jimin cried himself to sleep, There was a scratch at the door. It must have been Sun! Jimin quickly got up to open the door and welcome the Calico cat into the room as he let out a happily smile through his tears. "Sun..." Jimin said closing the door and dropping on his knees to hug the cat and bring out the cat bell to play with Sun. This made him feel a bit more happier... Sun really did light up his day.... But only for a while.

            Meanwhile, Jungkook walked into his house dragging his luggage behind him as his father was behind him. "We're home!" Mr.Jeon claimed as the mother stood up from her bed and ran over to Jungkook to cup his face.

            "Jungkook! Where have you been? I've been worried sick and I couldn't sleep thinking you were gone forever!" Mrs. Jeon worried as Jungkook looked down.

           "I wanted to be far and leave this place forever..." Jungkook whispered walking out of the living room and heading up the stairs to his room. Just today in the morning, he woke up holding Jimin close as their skins were touching... Jungkook wanted to go back to it. He missed his Jimin now.

              Jungkook threw his luggage onto his bag as he opened it forcefully to start ripping the clothes out of his luggage. He tossed his clothes around in anger as he started to shout. As he emptied the bag, Jungkook tossed the luggage onto the window panting furiously.

              "Why can't I be happy with my Jimin?!" Jungkook shouted placing his hands up on his hair and was about to pull on his head when, he noticed a figure of a cat showed up by his window. As Jungkook glanced at the window, he found a white cat with brown and green eyes... This cat was a small kitten out in the cold night! Jungkook's eyes widened as he quickly ran to the window and opened it, allowing the small kitten to get in.

            "W-what are you doing out there?" Jungkook asked the kitten walking up to it and held it in his arms while the cat meowed. Suddenly, the cat jumped off of Jungkook's arms and hurried to the corner where a letter was dropped and the box his Grandmother gave him...

           Jungkook's eyes widened as he realized he tossed the box and the letter while he was throwing his little anger session. Jungkook almost broke into tears as he hurried to the box and carried it in his arms opening it quickly. "P-please don't be broken..." Jungkook whispered in tears as the cat layed next to him, laying down on the floor.

          As he opened the box, the rings were still there! It was okay now and Jungkook smiled happily as he patted the kitten's head. "I'll still keep my promise... I'll see Jimin soon and marry him once everythings done..." Jungkook got up and began to think to himself. "I want to save Jimin from that hell..." Jungkook then set the box and the letter up on his shelf and looked at the cat. "If I want to save him... I'll need to find a way to get to the trial... Prove Jimin's innocence. Maybe there is evidence out there that the opposing team covered up so Yurin wouldn't be the one at fault..." Jungkook said as the cat meowed.

          There was something about this odd kitten... It only came to Jungkook and no one else! Once it got into the room, it quickly ran to the box and the letter. Reminding Jungkook of his promise he made to marry Park Jimin. No matter what.... He just needed to prove Jimin's innocence.