TaeGi《Highschool Love》

••Taehyung••

As I walked into the classroom, the girls squealed at me and tried their best to not crowd around me since they knew that I hated it.

I headed towards my seat to see it taken.

"Uhmm, this is my seat." I said, placing my bag on my desk.

He places takes his earphones off and looks at me. His eyes widened a bit at the sight of me, and mine did as well when he looked up.

His eyes immediately went back to their gold gaze and mine did as well.

He inspects the desk and pouts.

"Your name isn't written here. Therefor it isn't yours. Go find another seat." He says, making the classroom go silent.

I chuckled bitterly and leaned in toward the handsome boy.

"Do you know what the fuck I am?" I asked in a low tone.

I wasn't surprised since my voice has always been this low. No wonder the girls go crazy when I yell during basketball.

"I don't, neither do I want to. Unless you have anything else to say, you find another spot to park your ass in." He spat, quite coldly.

Hold on, aren't I supposed to be the heartthrob of this school? It doesn't matter if the person's a guy or a girl. They do anything I tell them to. Anything.

I chuckled and licked my lips.

I headed towards the seat beside him and sat down, scrolling through my phone.

After a few minutes, the bell gave off a shrill sound and everybody started to come inside and a few moments later, our biology teacher came in with a laptop and a thick-ass text book.

•••

Thirty minutes into the class and I was getting bored as heck. I rested my head on my desk and faced the boy who rudely took my seat from me a while ago. He was paying attention and was taking down notes.

"It's rude to stare." He says, still copying down notes without looking at me.

"H-huh? What are you talking about? I wasn't staring." I said, trying my best to not catch the attention of others.

"Hah. Yeah right." He laughed and continued to take down notes.

"Min Yoongi." Mrs. Jun yells, turnin all of our classmates attention to him.

"You mind sharing your joke to the whole class?" She asks, crossing her arms and perking up an eyebrow.

Yoongi, from what I heard, looked dumbfounded. He didn't know what to do, considering the fact that we didn't even joke. He slowly stood up and played with his fingers anxiously.

"Boom. That's what you get for disrespecting our Kim Taehyung."

"What goes around comes around."

"Karma's a biiiitch~"

The whispers started to fill the room and Yoongi looked like he was in the verge of tears.