VKook《Sucker》

••Jungkook••

"Jungkook, please! I'll even buy you ice cream for a week!" Jimin pleads, already kneeling down on the cold floor of our school's hallway.

"Jimin-"

"Pweeeaassee???" He begs, making round puppy eyes at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, letting out a tired sigh.

"Fine." I said, making the younger jump up in excitement.

"Yay!" He yelled, jumping up and down.

"But in one condition." I said, sticking out my index finger at him.

"Yeah, sure. What is it?" He asks, his huge grin not leaving his face.

"I'm not drinking."

I was still arranging my books when I felt a pair of strong arms embrace me.

"Of course!" He said, his voice muffled by my back.

I rolled my eyes at the enthusiastic boy, letting out a chuckle.

"Oh, who's party is it?" I asked, shutting my locker door close.

"The Kim's." A voice from behind me informs us, making Jimin and I look behind me.

"You mean, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin and Kim Taehyung?" I asked and the red head nods.

My jaw literally drops along with my text books and note books a carried in a tight embrace.

Jimin scurries and immediately gets on his knees as he picks up the fallen objects from the floor.

He gets up and pushes my jaw up, closing my mouth.

"K-Kim Taehyung?!" I exclaimed, making the hallways shut up in a second.

Everybody looked at me and unfortunately for me, I looked like I had just seen a ghost.

"Yeah, what's wrong?" Hoseok asks, making me snap out of my train of thoight.

"O-oh. Nothing."

Lies.

Actually, there really is something. Kim Taehyung. I have had a crush on that 4D kid since kindergarten. He has such an angelic face, such soothing voice and dorky personality. Well, that was ten years ago. Yeah, ten. The both of us were bestfriends. And now, that we are in our last year of highschool, he's matured. Instead of the angelic face he possesed, he has such strong features and a jaw line that could cut my whole dick off. A voice deeper than the depths of the pacific ocean, and a cold cocky attitude that makes him even more attractive than he is now.

Ugh, thinking of him makes me hard. Literally.

I thought, biting my lower lip as I sighed and leaned on my locker.

"What's with the long face?" Jimin asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Nothing, just- just make sure that we'll go home early this time." I said, shutting my eyes.

As I opened them again, the bell rang, signaling all the students to rush back to their classrooms in less than five minutes if they don't want to serve detention.

I groaned one last time before heading to the classroom which was literally just infront of my locker.

As I walked in, I sat on the chair at the back, not wanting to catch anymore attention.

"Hey Jungkook, do you have a pen I could borrow?" A voice asked from behind me, yes there's still a seat behind me, making me groan in annoyance.

"Honestly! You go to school without a fucking pen, why are you still a-" I stopped as soon as my eyes laid on Taehyung.