Sober《NamJin》

••Namjoon••

Oh I know that I'll regret this when I'm sober

1 shot.

And another.

Followed by another.

Repeat.

"Egh. What's the reason behind this fight again?" Hoseok, my best friend, asks, putting down his shot glass.

I took a shot again before slamming the glass on the table.

"I came home late last night, drunk. Again." I answered, leaning on my back as I closed my eyes to push away the throbbing pain in my head.

"You dick. Why the hell did you drink? And who were you with?" He asks, leaning forward to get a better look at my now red face.

"That's why. I can't remember why the hell I drank. Can't even remember who I drank with." I said, trying to go back on what the hell happened last night.

"You're fucked up. C'mon, let's get you home before Jin starts hitting you with a sandal." Hoseok laughs, pulling me up from my seat.

Since I didn't want to get hurt by my boyfriend, I simply obeyed to whatever Hoseok told me to do and before I realized it, we were already driving back to my house.

"Man, you're fucked up. Jin hyung's gonna kill you." Hoseok laughs.

My head dropped due to my sleepiness.

"C'mon. I'll lead you out your front door." He said, stepping out the car.

"What the hell? We already arrived?" I ask, getting the door myself.

As I poured myself out of the vehicle, I stumbled and landed on my knees, making Hoseok rush to my aid.

"You fucker, you're gonna get yourself hurt." He said, placing my arm around his shoulder as an act to help me balance my body.

"No, Hoseok. You get in your fucking car and drive away. I might drag you to a mess." I said, not wanting my boyfriend to put all the blame on my best friend.

He sighed, knowing I couldn't be pursuaded when I'm in this state.

"Okay. Be careful." He said, pointing at me.

I simply showed him a tired smile and gave off a small wave before focusing on getting inside the apartment building.

As I pushed the huge glass doors open, I made my way to the elevator and pushed in the 12th button.

I waited fornwhat seemed like ages until finally hearing the 'ding' sound.

I stumbled, again, my way out the elevator and walked to door number 125.

I knocked once, twice.

The door opened, revealing my boy friend, Seokjin, with blood shot eyes.

His face looked swollen amd he looked like he just came from crying his heart out.

"Joonie!" He exclaimed, pulling me into a loving embrace.