NamJin《Breakfast》

A/N

My classmate requested this, so  yea..hope you guys like it ;**

-Ellise🌸

🔞🔞🔞

••Seokjin••

"Namjoon, we ran out of eggs." I call out from the kitchen, trying to look for something else to cook for breakfast.

Suddenly, I felt a pair of hands come from behind me.

They gripped on my hips tightly and pulled me from behind.

"What do you mean? I've got two more down here." Namjoon whispers, causing heat to travel through my whole body.

"T-that's not what I meant!" I exclaimed, not expecting my voice to crack at the end.

He twirls me around, harshly pushing my hips to the counter.

He brings his face closer to mine until our noses were already brushing on eachother.

"You sure?" He asks, his minty breath fanning over my lips.

He had just finished taking a bath. His hair was dripping wet and his towel hung low on his hips.

"Y-yes, I'm sure." I stutter, turning to face to the left.

I didn't wamt this now. No, he knows all my weaknesses.

"Aw, how sad. I was really expecting something fun early in the morning." He mutters, placing butterfly kisses all over my neck.

Without thinking, I turned my head to the side even more, exposing more of the skin to him.

"It doesn't seem like you don't want some." He says, his low voice making my insides do flips.

Slowly, his hands made their way to my already hardened member. As soon as they reached that spot, a soft moan came from behind my throat.

I immediately pushed him off me, my face red like a tomato. I was panting so hard since I didn't expect that to come from me. Of all people, me.

Namjoon started laughing softly, leaning his back on the pantry door.

"You'll regret that." I said, walling up to him.

I placed both my hands on either side of his smirking face, making it really hard for me to intimidate him.

"Oh, really? What are you gonna do? Huh, princess Jin?" He asked, making me clench my hands into fists.

"I'm gonna-"

"Hyung! I'm hungry!" Jungkook yells, his footsteps becoming louder and louder with ever step he took.

I quickly pushed my self off Namjoon and went back to looking for some ingredients for breakfast.

"Hyu- Why are you only in a towel?" Jungkook asks, pointing at Namjoon's lower region.

His finger made me look at where he was pointing.

A slight blush crept on my cheeks, again. I took out a pancake mix and started to take out the contents in the box.