YoonMin《Mr. CEO》

••DOPE Era••

••Jimin••

"Jimin! Get me coffee please!" My office mate- Hoseok, called out, making me groan deeply.

"Couldn't you get it yourself?" I whined, leaning my back on my black chair.

I let out a tired sigh and looked at him with dead eyes.

"I'll buy you ramen after work." That was all it took for me to get up my ass and to the mini cafè this huge company building had.

Not only does it have a mini cafè, it has a gym, a mini pool and a small library. I've heard that it's cause of the wealth the CEO of this company has.

Who? Mr. Min Yoongi.

A cold, but hot womanizer who gets my groin stand as soon as his voice echoes in my ears.

"Ugh. Hoseok." I muttered quietly, bending over to take a small paper cup for the coffee.

Suddenly, someone slapped my ass, causing me to drop the paper cup.

I huffed and turned angrily around, only to melt as soon as my eyes layed on the CEO's flawless face.

"S-sir. Good evening." I bowed at him, bringing my body up after a few minutes.

"J-jimin!" He exclaimed, shocking me a bit.

"Sir, is everything okay?" I asked, looking deeply into his eyes.

He avoids eye contact and looks at the side with red cheeks, causing a string to tug at my heart.

"Y-yeah. Sure." He stutters, still avoiding eye contact.

I pouted but shrugged the uneasy feeling off, continuing to make coffee for my work mate.

As I finished, I turned around and bowed one last time to Mr. Min before walking out the mini-cafè.

"Jiminie~! Thank you~" Hoseok thanks, showing off his sunshine smile.

"Hey, Hoseok, how long have you been working here?" I asked, slowly taking a seat.

"I don't know.. maybe 2 years?" He answers, his eyes fixed on the screen as his fingers tapped non-stop on the keyboard.

"Why?" He asks, taking a sip of the coffee I made for him.

"Uhmm, I'm pretty sure the whole office knows about Mr. Min's addiction for girls... but, was there ever a time where he was into guys?" I asked, making Hoseok freeze.

He turns his head to me with a raised brow before opening his mouth.

"What kind of question is tha-"

"Park Jimin." A lady's voice called out for me, makibg the whole office dead silent.

"Mr. Min's looking for you." She says, her face concealing any emotion she had.

Her thick fake eyebrows and dark maroon matte lipstick screamed 'terror'.

"W-why?" I ask, my groin already starting to grow just by hearing his name.