🔫Chapter Six🔫

1st of April, 3 AM

*Taehyung POV*

I'm still standing outside as I breathe in the warm air slowly and try to clear my mind, but I can't. The image of Oh Yoonjeo is stuck in my head and I can't get rid of it. Her smile and laugh and gorgeous eyes, it's like they were imprinted on my mind.

"This is stupid." I say to myself as I go to the elevator to see Namjoon.

In fifteen years I have never felt hesitation or concern when taking a life, as a matter of fact I liked it, but that woman..She is making me experience things I have never felt before.

I need to end it.

I walk into the elevator but see Jimin rushing out with a concerned face.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" I ask as I put my hand on his shoulder and stop him from walking.

"My mother's condition worsened, I have to go to her." He says quickly and I can hear the dread in his voice.

"Do you want me to come?" I ask, he might need support at a time like this. He stares at the ground for a second and breathes in sharply.

"I'm okay. You need to focus on taking Yoonjeo out." He says quietly and looks me in the eye. I give him a hug and he hugs back tightly. I know he is worried about his mum. I look back into his face and we both nod as he quickly runs off to the exit and I continue on my way to Namjoon.

"I'm taking her out." I say loudly as I walk in the room.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon says with a worried look.

"Yes, I am positive I will kill her this time." I say back strongly and head over to the weapons stash.

"Jimin isn't here though. Can you do it without him?" Namjoon asks as he walks over and stands a few feet away from me.

"I am going to use the M40A5. I'll go on a building about 500 meters away and take her out from a bedroom window or something. No need for a spotter since it is extremely close range." I say as I grab the small sniper and make sure it is intact in it's case.

"Ok, just make sure she is dead and get rid of the body this time. We don't want to raise any suspicion." Namjoon says calmly and walks back over to Yoongi who is glaring at me cautiously. I ignore his look and leave quickly with my sniper and a pair of glasses.

I get inside my car that has tinted windows and grab the steering wheel as I sit there for awhile.

"Taehyung, you don't care about anybody, you trained so you wouldn't feel anything or be hurt again, so you are going to kill Oh Yoonjeo and move on." I say loudly to myself as I grip the steering wheel even tighter.

"Lets do this." I turn the car on and pull out of the underground parking lot.

***

I find a building not far from her house and start to unpack my sniper. From where I am I have access to a number of windows so I know I just need to figure out where she will be and then I can take her out.

I set up my gun and adjust the bullet zeroing range. I did a calculation in my brain qyickly and it's only like 500 meters away so I can easily take her out.

I kneel down on one leg as I hold the gun in place. I tightly lodge it in my shoulder so I can control the recoil.

I look throught the scope in one of the windows and my heart stopped.

There in my sights she is again, singing and dancing around the kitchen in such a damn cute outfit.

"How the fuck are you so cute?" I say quietly and cough when I realise what I just said.