🔫Chapter Sixteen🔫

*Yoonjeo POV*

I scrunch my nose as I breathe in the thick and toxic smoke. Someone is obviously smoking next to me and it's disgusting to have to breathe it.

"Excuse me, can you not smoke next to me." I speak up so the person will hear me.

"Why don't you ask Jaebum since he's apparently taken dibs on you." An annoyed yet sarcastic voice replies from the left.

"Um, I have asthma. If I breathe to much smoke I could have an attack." I say strongly so I don't sound like I'm lying.

"Ugh, fine." The voice says and gradually the smoke goes away.

"Can you please take my blindfold off, I'm already tied up, so I can't really do anything." I desperately want to be able to at least see where I am.

"Ok sweetie, whatever you want." The voice says deeply and I gulp quickly regretting asking.

I feel someone kneel on the edge of the bed I'm tied to and my blindfold is pulled of slowly. I finally see the man next to me.

I can't deny it, he is very good looking

I can't deny it, he is very good looking. Especially for a gangsta.

"Well baby, since Jaebum isn't here, how about we have some fun?" He smirks and slowly and gets on top of me.

"No way, don't you even think of touching me." I say loudly while pulling on the rope that binds me tightly to the massive soft bed.

Why do I always end up in situations where I'm tied up and harassed by strange hot men?

"Why not? Listen sweetheart, Jaebum has plans for you, and if I can tell you one thing from the other girls he's had, he ain't gentle, and you are gonna be begging for him to stop, so let me ease you up for him huh?" The man says and places his hand on my waist.

"I said don't touch me!" I yell while squirming under his body. My hands and legs are tied to each corner of the bed, and I can barely move even without him on top of me.

"Yeah? What are you gonna do? You don't really believe that your fucking silver knight Taehyung will come for you do you? Cause if so then you just have a booty and no brains girl." The man says rudely.

My mind immediately goes back to when Taehyung said he would find me. How he gently hugged me to his body before he gave me up. Why is that man pulling me to him even though he made me go through so much terrible stuff.

"Ahhh....oh my god." I'm pulled out of my reverie when I feel the guys hand touching my core through my thin pants.

"N..no s...stop." I try to get the words out but he's making me feel so different and as much as I hate what he is doing I can't control the pleasure he is giving me from such a small touch.

A small moan escapes from my mouth and the man smirks.

"See, you're enjoying this. Well I can make you feel even better." He says while leaning forwards towards my face. Slowly he drops his head down to mine and I feel his warmth breath and smell his crisp deodorant.