🔫Chapter Twenty-Eight🔫

A/N

I uploaded this chapter cause of TaeKookieChimSTABHIT for her hilarious comments and cause it's the weekend, so...enjoy bae and everyone else of course.

-ImTooHot2Die 💕

***

"Namjoon, Where is Mark?" Jaebum growls through clenched teeth.

"Hey Jaebum, long time no talk, you know I was at my headquarters and guess what? I realised it's quite empty, you wouldn't happen to know where my guys are would you?" Namjoon's nonchalant voice starts to make Jaebum angry and I hear Hoseok laugh in the background.

"What have you done with Mark?" Jaebum asks again as he steps over Yoonjeo and begins pacing.

Me, Jin and Jimin relax slightly as we know Namjoon doesn't like being messed with.

"It's funny, I came back and poof, they were gone. Surely you have a clue where they are..." Namjoon clicks his tongue as we hear muffling in the background.

"If you hurt Mark, I will put your whole group through hell." Jaebum's voice drops a tone as he grabs his gun tightly.

"Hahaha, Hoseok listen to him making threats. Okay, Jaebum, you give me my boys back and I don't gut Mark like my favorites Salmon kay?" Namjoon's voice drops even deeper than I've heard as the authority resonates through the phone speaker.

"Fine." Jaebum looks down and Jackson's grip tightens on me.

"Oh, and I want the girl as well. Oh Yoonjeo." I freeze when I hear what Namjoon just said.

He...he knows about her...what if he kills her...

"Okay, just don't touch Mark, and you'll get them all." Jaebum looks at Jackson and Yugyeom and motions for them to release us.

"Strip club." Namjoon says quickly and hangs up.

Jaebum's jaw twitches angrily as he looks at us.

"Looks like you have some more time with her, I am going to come back for her though, she will never be safe." He picks up a gun and motions for me to take her.

I stand up and walk over to Yoonjeo ignoring the pain in my ribs. I gently place my hands under her and lift her frail body up holding her tightly to me. She breathes deeply as I walk out the large room.

"Taehyung go slow." Jin calls from behind me as I get a better grip on her. She's going in and out of consciousness and she mumbles things I can't make out.

We reach the staircase leading to the abandoned strip club and Jaebum goes first with his men pushing us after him with their guns.

As soon as we get upstairs and walk through the big doors of the club we freeze and watch the scene before us in disbelief.

Mark is tied to a dancing pole, shirtless, as Namjoon and Hoseok sit in chairs, laughing and throwing pieces of shredded newspaper on him as if it was money.

"Namjoon! Don't you dare disrespect my men!" Jaebum yells as he walks up to him.

Namjoon and Hoseok both casually turn and look at him, while Mark struggles to get out the ropes.

I stare at the two as Jaebum keeps walking to them.

Namjoon swiftly pulls out his Desert Eagle and holds it to Jaebum causing him to stop in his tracks.

"And don't you dare hurt my boys again or I will cut your fingers off and gouge your eyes out with them." His threat makes Jaebum take a step back and stand quietly.