🔫Chapter Eight🔫

Chapter 8

×Warning Smut/Rape scene ahead×

*Rose POV*

I have been sitting in Yoonjeo's room for a while now crying. I look and see the window is wide open and her snowball is still broken all over the ground. I slowly stand up and head down to the kitchen to get that dustpan and clean it up.

"I'm sorry Unnie, it's all my fault." I sob quietly as I walk into the kitchen and head to the cleaning cabinet.

"Woah, They didn't tell me you were this gorgeous." A deep voice says and I immediately turn around. My eyes widen in shock as soon as I see the owner of the voice.

There in my kitchen is a young man dressed in black with mint green hair smirking at me.

"Y...Yoongi?" I ask quietly as I slowly start to move to the half open cleaning cabinet in an attempt to find a weapon or something.

"You know me? Well It's nice that Yoonjeo talked about me. Too bad she is dead, it would've been nice for her to see this." He says as he takes a step closer.

"She's dead!?" I nearly scream out loud when I hear this.

"Yep, gone, wiped off the Earth, deado. Non existent." Yoongi says while smirking and coming even closer to me.

Tears come to my eyes as I try to focus on finding something to defend myself with.

She can't be dead, right? I refuse to believe she is gone.

"What are you doing?" He asks and his voice is much closer to me. I quickly look up and see he is right in front of me and glaring at me with a dark look.

"A..are you going to kill me?" I ask with a shaky voice as I try to distance myself from him but he has me trapped against the counter. I have found something heavy in the cabinet and am getting a better grip on it so I can hit him with it.

"No, not yet anyway." Yoongi says as he grabs my hand that was reaching into the cabinet and flips me around so I am facing the wall with him pressing his body against my back.

"What are you doing!?" I scream as I try to escape but he just grabs my waist and holds me against the counter tighter.

"You know who I am and the name of the people I work with. So I am going to teach you a little lesson now and if you say anything about us to anyone, I will come to you and make your life so terrible and painful that dying would be a reward." He growls harshly in my ear and I flinch at his tone and start crying more.

"No! I beg you, please don't do this! I swear I won't tell anyone anything!!" I say as I cry harder and try to move to the side away from him.

"Good to hear, but you still need a taste of what will happen in case you do tell." Yoongi says while taking my hands behind my back. I feel rope being put around my hands and he ties it very tightly.

"Stop, it's too tight!" I cry out as I try to get my hands loose from behind me but they are bound too strongly. I hear Yoongi laughing evilly.

"Well, I wouldn't want you scratching me while I fuck the life out of you." He says cruelly as he grabs my hair and pushes my body down. My face is touching the cold tile counter and more tears come to my eyes when I realise what he is about to do.

"Please Yoongi, don't do this." I beg as I try to move away from him.

"Sorry sweetheart, but looking at you helplessly tied up and bent over the kitchen counter waiting to be fucked makes me want to do this even more." He says as he grabs my skirt and pulls it up revealing my underwear.