🔫Seventeen-teen-teen🔫

A/N

Obviously the chapter title is a joke, but I do really love Seventeen, especially Jun, oh my gawd, slay me my hot 180 cm of sexiness from China.

I'm sorry, imma go. Enjoy the chapter.

-ImTooHot2Die 💕

*Yoongi POV*

"Um, Hyung. Where are we going?" Jungkook asks from beside me in passenger seat.

"Someone needs to be punished." I answer while I focus in the road. I have a photographic memory so I can easily remember where she lives.

My mind flashes back to the phone call I received.

"Hello, Mr. Min. I'm calling to say Rose Todorova has contacted the police about you."

I can't believe that damn girl had the guts to talk after what I did to her.

"Who needs to be punished?" Jungkook asks quietly and pulls out a baton.

"A girl, and not that type of punishment, if.you know what I mean." I say in a low voice as I pull up at the back of her house.

"My favourite type of punishment to give."Jungkook smirks at me as we get out.

As soon as we approach I notice that the back door is open and swinging carelessly in the breeze.

Wow, she really is crazy to leave the door open like that when it's just her by herself.

Me and Jungkook slowly make our way through the house. It's in a terrible state, with dust and dirt everywhere. It's extremely quiet and I begin to wonder where is she or if she is even here.

"Let's check the kitchen." I say as I head there with Jungkook behind me, as soon as I make it through the doorway I trip over something on the floor and nearly fall on my face but catch myself with my hands.

"Hyung, are you...." Jungkook walks into the kitchen but immediately stops when he sees what's before him.

There is Rose, sitting on the floor with her back against the same counter I fucked her on. Blood, fresh and old covering her arm as she looks at me with a lifeless gaze.

"Y...you..." She says weakly with a hoarse voice.

Jungkook looks like he saw a ghost. He can't move nor speak.

"What happened?" I ask as I look her up and down. Whatever happened to her is not good looking at all the cuts on her arms and her sunken in face. It looks like she hasn't eaten for days.

"Y...you happened, you sick b...bastard." she nearly coughs as she gets the words out.

For some reason I feel a bit bad for her?

Wait why should I feel bad? It's not like I cut her arms and legs off, I just raped her. She should get over it.

"What did I tell you I would do if you talked about us?" I ask as I lean in closer to her.

"Where is Y..Yoonjeo?" She says shakily and stares in my eyes.

What the hell? She is still on about that?

"I...k...knew you would come if I c...called so where is she?" She goes on and a small trail of blood runs down her mouth as she grabs my collar and holds onto it.

"Hyung, what is she talking about?" Jungkook finally speaks and kneels in front of Rose refusing to take his eyes off her.

"Oh, you brought a friend...he's cute...a lot...c..cuter than you Y..Yoongi." Rose speaks so faintly that we can barely hear her. Her dark black hair falls in front of her face as she looks towards Jungkook.