🔫Chapter Ten🔫

*Seokjin Pov*

'I wonder what he is doing with her.' I say to myself as I drive towards my apartment. Taehyung lives only five minutes from me.

Should I check on them?

I mean, I know he is crazy about her and literally disobeyed Namjoon to save her, but should I really let this happen..

I need to talk to Tae.

I quickly take a right turn and head towards Taehyung's apartment complex.

"This is a bad idea." I tell myself as I park my car and head to the elevator. I press Tae's floor number and it slowly goes up.

"Ok, if they're doing anything weird just leave, if not, have a talk with Taehyung." I say quietly as the elevator stops. I step out to the landing and hear someone banging on the door inside of Tae's apartment.

"What the hell?" I move closer to the door.

"Someone please help me!! I've been kidnapped! Help!!" A girls voice screams from the other door.

"Well shit." I say as I stare at the door and wonder what to do.

She is shocked, scared. Kidnapped by a strange guy and then..I don't even know what he's doing to her.

"Think Jin, wwmynd, wwmynd, What would Min Yoongi NOT do!?" I yell in frustration as I pace the floor.

"Thats it! Yoongi would break down the door and do a threesome with them, so I should just gracefully knock and talk to him as If I have no idea what's happening." I say in triumph and knock on the door.

Gracefully.

5 seconds....no answer.

25 seconds....no answer

45 seconds....no answer.

"Ok, how long does it take for Tae to cum? 1 min 12 secs? Fuck, I don't exercise enough to remember all these little details...just, please don't open the door at 1 min 18 secs..." I say quietly and stare at the door.

1 minute.....door opens to show a very untidy and timid Taehyung.

"Hey Hyung! What's up?" Tae says in a chill voice that sounds really fake.

"Umm..do you wanna uh, go eat me?--I mean eat with me? At the mall, five feet apart?" I say quickly as I'm still trying to make sense of everything.

"Uhh..yeah, ok, sure. Let me go, um, grab my jacket." He says slowly and heads back inside.

I poke my head in the doorframe and look around. The place seems okay, but I can't see the bedroom or the connecting bathroom. I wonder what he did with her?

After a minute Tae returns with his jacket and his hair a bit more tidy.

"Ok, let's go hyung." He says and heads to the elevator with me following close behind. We both go in and stand awkwardly as it goes down to the ground.

***

*Taehyung POV*

'Two minutes earlier'

"Told you, you can't escape." I say as I pick up the light girl and take her to the bedroom. I throw her on the bed and get on-top of her.

"I am going to do whatever the fuck I want to do with you and your body, and the police will never find you because I am a highly trained assasin and they don't even know I exist." Before she can say anything else I slam my lips on hers and kiss her hard. She struggles under me and tries to get away.