🔫Chapter Twenty-One🔫

×Warning Smut scene ahead×

*Rose POV*

Jungkook laid me on the bed as he dimmed the lights in the bedroom.

I lay there clutching my hands together in anticipation and also fear.

I don't know if I'm ready for this after what Yoongi did to me.

"Baby, are you okay?" I feel the bed dip as Jungkook's worried face appears above me.

His dark hair falls loosely over his face covering his eyes slightly as his eyebrows furrow with concern.

"Yeah..I'm just....a little scared." I look away from him. I want to be strong for him. I want him to see me as fun and confident, not this scared girl that can't do anything.

"Rose, Don't be afraid, I would never hurt you. Just relax, I'll go slow ok?" He kisses me softly on my lips and I know, I can trust him.

I wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him back, He takes this as a sign to go further. He slowly climbs on top of me and grabs my wrists, pinning them above my head.

"Just enjoy it Rose, let me show you what Yoongi could never show you." Jungkook brings his head down and kisses my jaw.

I moan quietly as his hot lips travel down to my neck where he gently bites and sucks it no doubt creating hickeys.

I feel Jungkook's hands gently slip under my shirt slowly pulling it up. I lift my own arms and he slides it off completely.

"You are so Beautiful Rose." He looks at my body with such passion in his eyes. Like I was a jewel studded relic from an ancient time and it gives me a comforting reassurance.

"Thank you Jungkook." I look at him and manage to relax a bit..the way his eyes sparkle when he looks at me makes me feel more valuable, more beautiful.

He brings his lips to the bottom of my neck where he slowly and thoroughly kisses and bites his way down to my chest and to the valley of my breasts.

"Ahh, Jungkook." I moan as his hand comes to my breast and starts kneading it gently but strong at the same time.

Before I can notice it Jungkook has pushed my bra over my boobs and his warm and moist lips connect with my nipple sending shocks through my body like I've never felt before.

His wet tongue starts swirling around my hardening nipple and I clench the sheets as heat starts to creep into my core.

"J...Jungkook..it feels good." I close my eyes and throw my head back as I soak in all the pleasure Jungkook is giving me.

"Does it now.." I feel him smirk and then his teeth come down firmly on my nipple and I scream. A scream of pain, of intense pleasure, of everything that I never imagined I could feel.

My mouth hangs open as Jungkook gives me new experience after new experience and I lay there taking it in like a sift that is being filled with pure ecstacy and I absolutely love it.

"Jungkook, I want you." I almost can't believe the words coming out of my mouth. Five minutes ago I was scared, but now I'm like a rose that's bloomed, I've opened up completely and now I want Jungkook to come inside me. To be one with me. I want to feel him and everything he can give me.

"Are you sure? I don't want to go to fast for you." He comes up to me and looks in my eyes.

"Yes, I want this, I want you." I lean up to him and kiss him. I kiss him deeply and thoroughly and for the first time I feel truly alive. The way this man empowers me is amazing and the only thing I want right now, is for Jungkook to make me his.