Nine | Jinxed

SKIP DOWN TO WHERE THE HEARTS ARE TO FOLLOW THE NEW STORY LINE. I DIDN'T WANT TO DELETE THE OLD CHAPTER SO THE NEW VERSION OF IT IS AFTER IT.
THE ONE THAT STARTS RIGHT AFTER THIS BOLD TEXT IS THE OLD CHAPTER NINE THAT YOU MAY READ IF YOU LIKE, BUT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORY ANYMORE.
SKIP DOWN TO WHERE YOU SEE A ROW OF 💜💜💜 HEARTS

Y/n's POV
"...And that is you determine how someone is feeling based on simple body language." The teacher says.
Grabbing Ethan's phone, he let me borrow it to record the lesson, I whisper,
"Okay Google, stop recording."
"Tonight class, I want you guys to talk to one of your friends and write down things about their body language." She says.
"Y/n, you can have two friends help you. One to be the one you're writing about, and the second to tell you how they're acting." I nod and start to pack up my things.

I have to wait for Ethan, he said he would come and get me.

"You are dismissed." The teacher says and everyone exits the big classroom, even the teacher. I can her he heels click as she walks out the exit.
"Aww, are you all alone?" I hear someone asks mockingly.

Not now.

"Leave me alone." I say as I grab my binder and stand up.
"You're not going anywhere." He says, pushing me back into my chair.
"I'm leaving." I say and stand up again.
"No, you're coming with us."

I was so focused on him the entire time that I never even realized that there were a couple other people with him.
Suddenly I feel two different people grab onto my wrists.

"Let go of me!" I nearly yell, but a hand is put over my mouth.
"Let's take a little car ride." He whispers in my ear and all sound fades away.

Ethan's POV
"Okay class," Mr. Lennie says.
"You may go."

Finally!

Quickly I put all of my notes away and stand from my chair.
I then run to the door and out of the room.

I hope Y/n's class didn't get out yet.

I rush into the room to see it's completely empty.

Where is she?

I begin to walk around the desks and one sticks out.
One still has a black binder and a phone still sitting on the desk.
I walk over to it to get a closer look and see that the phone is mine.

"Huh?" I whisper to myself.
I look around the room for a moment.
Where could she have gone?
The only possible answer that I can think of is that she went to her next class and forgot her stuff; so I grab her binder and my phone and exit the building.

After about a minute or two I reach my final class of the day and enter the room.
People are chatting and laughing as they wait for the teacher to enter the room.
Scanning the class I don't see Y/n anywhere.

I begin to finally get really worried.
Where is she?

The teacher then enter the room.
"Take a seat Ethan." He says to me.
"Wait," I say shopping him in his tracks.
"Can I go to the main building?" I ask.
"I think someone went missing."
He gives me a weird look for a minute before nodding.
"Just swing by later and I'll had you the notes."