Chapter 6 Face the music

(Mia's POV)

I was currently lying on the bed just thinking and waiting for that door to open. Yup, today I'm meeting this so called Austin, their son (A/N : Austin above ^^) I was dreading this day, okay maybe not as much as tomorrow when I'll have to marry him but , just as much.

I let out a bored sigh when the room door slammed open and then shut, as I sat up in fear. A guy was standing infront of me. Must be Austin , who else would it be ?

I didn't say a word and neither did he , he just stood there staring at me with so much anger and hate. Hey, don't look at me it's not like I asked for this.

After an extremely weird and awkward silience he let out a sigh and said ,

"Okay,let's get this over with. I'm Austin and yada , yada , yada."

I just looked at him as he took a seat across the room , slumping in the chair while pulling his phone out .

I mean he didn't have to be so rude about it.

"Um...you don't have to be so rude." I simply said.

"Yeah well..." he said as he rolled his eyes at me.

"Hey, I didn't do anything wrong here. Infact you're  the one who kidnapped me. So, a little respect would be appreciated please." I said back , but gosh I wished I didn't.

He flew up from the chair and pinned me against the nearest wall as he held my wrists tight.

"Listen cupcake, I don't want this any more than you do. I had to dump my girlfriend for an unexperienced, innocent , little girl. So, don't you go on about wanting respect because your not going to get any from me."

"B-but, I don't want to marry you. I want to marry the guy I love , Henry. T-this isn't right..." I said between tears as he loosend his grip and sat back in the chair watching me cry.

"What are you crying about ?! Your mother was only a year older when she was forced to marry your father . So what's your deal?"

"No. Your lying, they love eachother and that's why they got married."

"Wow, you really don't know anything do you ?" He said smugly

"W-what ?" I asked as I wiped my tears.

"Listen let's get one thing straight here. We may be forced to get married tomorrow but , I'll never love you. Your too innocent and pure for my liking. The only reason I'm somewhat agreeing to this , is because I pity you. No-one will ever love you as you are. Look at you. You really think that Henry loved you ! I'm sure he also did it out of pity. Face it princess, your not right for this world and you'll never fit in. So,grow up and face the music because other than me being forced to marry you, you'll never get married otherwise. Because no-one in their right minds would want to be stuck with you for the rest of their lives!"

As he said those words he rushed out and shut the door. I was full on sobbing as he left, how dare he say that to me.

So I did the only thing I always do when I'm upset, I play the piano.

They brought me a piano up here yesterday to keep myself busy , since I have been taking lessons since I was 8. So, I wrote a song and I think I just figure out how to end it.

I moved over to the piano, wiped my tears, plugged in the mic and began singing.

(Play video above )

LYRICS

I'm not a stranger to the dark
"Hide away, " they say
"'Cause we don't want your broken parts"
I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars
"Run away, " they say
"No one will love you as you are"

But I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh

Another round of bullets hits my skin
Well, fire away 'cause today, I won't let the shame sink in
We are bursting through the barricades
And reaching for the sun (we are warriors)
Yeah, that's what we've become

I won't let them break me down to dust
I know that there's a place for us
For we are glorious!

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
I am brave, I am bruised
I am who I'm meant to be, this is me
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me

Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh
This is me

Oh-oh-oh-oh
And I know that I deserve your love
Oh-oh-oh-oh
'Cause there's nothing I'm not worthy of
Oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down
I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out
This is brave, this is bruised
This is who I'm meant to be, this is me

Look out 'cause here I come (look out 'cause here I come)
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum (marching on, marching, marching on)
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies, this is me

whenever the world's gone
Whenever the world's gone
In the depths of my heart
Oh, oh, oh, this is me

What did you think ? Let me know and comment and vote ❤❤