Chapter 7 Mine

PLEASE READ !!!

I JUST WANT TO REALLY ASK YOU , MY READERS' OPINION ON MY BOOK. I'M STILL NEW TO THIS SO PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE AND TIPS WHERE YOU THINK I CAN IMPROVE TO  IT BETTER FOR ALL OF YOU. I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS SO PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND GIVE ME TIPS AND ADVICE. THANKS ❤❤

~~~~~~~~

No! Please, someone help me. Dad please come and save me. I don't want this .  Daddy please!

I said in my head as if anyone could hear me,  while a maid was lacing up my dress.  I looked at myself in the mirror. This can't be me. Who have I become? I've become a teenage bride... I wiped my tears forgetting for a moment about my makeup Lidia ,  the maid worked so hard on.(outfit above)

"Sorry Lidia , I-I didn't mean to cry and ruin your hardwork."  I said between sniffles.

"It's okay Mia,  your overwhelmed and scared.  But you should know,  somewhere deep down the young master does have a heart. He just forgot about it and pushed all feelings  to the side when his sister died. "  She said fixing my makeup.

"O-Oh ,  okay."  I once again stood infront of the mirror and looked at myself. I took a deep breath and tried to look strong.  Lidia came over and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Have faith Mia,  maybe you'll change him for the better and bring back the old Austin. The one who was caring and loving  towards everyone and didn't like it when we addressed him  so formal as young master. The old humble  little boy I raised , until his father took over and changed him into this monster he has become.  Be strong and hold on my dear it'll be okay. "

I just gave her a slight nod.

How is everything going to be okay?  After today I'll be married to someone I don't love,  and who doesn't love me. What a cruel world...

You must think that I'm naïve and maybe I am,  but I was brought up being told 'True love conquers all ' and that's the only hope I have right now. The hope that maybe ,  just maybe,  Henry would come to my rescue and save me out of this prison just like Princess Rapunzel (what I'm a Disney fan,  don't judge )

A knock broke my train of thought as I quickly wiped my tears, straightend myself and answerd with a 'come in'.

"Well...look at you..."  Trevor said with a smirk. I didn't know if that should be a compliment or an insult.  "Come on, my son is waiting and he hates waiting. "  He pulled me by my arm towards the garden as the music started playing.

Chin up Mia, it'll be alright. Don't show fear. Dont show weakness. Don't give in. Don't let them know they've won. Be brave. Have courage and kill them with your kindness. Don't show fear.  Don't show weakness. Don't give in...

I kept repeating this in my head whilst walking towards the end of my freedom and life.

"Pff..." Austin scoffed as I reached him. He eyed me up and down and said, "All cleaned up, yet you still look like shi-"

"Dearly beloved we are gatherd here today..."  he was cut off by the priest beginning.

This was supposed to be the happiest day of my life, yet it's the worst. I couldn't concentrate on a single word he was saying,  and was soon brought back to reality as the priest addressed me.

"Do you Mia Amber Tatum, take Austin David Kane to be your husband. To have and to hold through sickness and health,  richer and poorer till death do you apart ?"

"I-"  I looked back towards the crowd not really wanting to say yes, as  my eyes landed on Trevor tapping his gun at his side  showing me it'll be stupid not to. I took a deep  breath and faced the priest again as I said the two words that would ruin my life forever "I do."

"And do you Austin David Kane , take Mia Amber Tatum to be your wife. To have and to hold through sickness and health, richer and poorer till death do you apart ?"

I looked at him as he gave me an eye roll  and gave out a sigh as he said "I do."  Wow, how romantic , note the sarcasm.

"I now pronounce you husband and wifeYou may kiss the bride."

I turned to Austin as he gave me a sly smirk as I looked at him with fear, as he kissed me in the most aggressive and possessive way .  This was not how I pictured my first kiss to be.

After he was done sucking my lungs out I pulled away in disgust as he leaned closer to my ear and said "Your mine now. I own you now."  That made a stray tear fall from my eye as I quickly blinked the rest away.

The rest of the wedding was nothing special, not that the ceremony was special but,  you know what I mean.

I soon found myself in Austin's arms being carried out the reception as he smiled. What has gotten into him? I didn't think he even knew how to smile.

I looked up at him in confusion as he whisperd  under his breath "Put on a smile and act happy infront of my family."  I did as told out of fear as we waved them off.

Not a moment later I was being thrown onto a bed as I backed up against the headboard knowing what's gonna happen next. He approached me as I yelled,

"Get away from me you-you meanie!"  What ?I don't swear either.

He just gave a wicked laugh and said "wow your even more innocent than I thought. I'm going to enjoy this. "

Before I could respond he pinned me down onto the bed as everything else went black around me.

Hi guys this is just a little filler so you won't have to wait too long in between my break.  Hope you enjoyed it. Show me your love and Comment and Vote ❤❤