° Three °

Sam's POV

Wednesday night. It was currently 17:03. It was so dark outside and most likely freezing. I am hoping to go out by half five so I jumped up off my sofa and ran up the stairs. I entered my bedroom and picked out some clothes. My favourite Twenty Øne Piløts shirt was always a great option with my black skinny jeans. I grabbed my thick black hoodie and threw it down onto my bed with the other two pieces of clothing.

As I walked to my bathroom I managed to trip over absolutely nothing. Wow... I'm so clumsy...

I turned the shower on and had it on the highest temperature it could go to. Do not judge me, I like really hot showers. Especially when it's winter time and I need as much warmth as possible.

When I was getting undressed I heard my phone ringing. Although I was only in my boxers and cold, I ran to my room.

Corey

Ugh, why did he have call at this time? I answered anyway

" yo "
" hey Sam, what are you doing tomorrow?"
" not sure, why?"
" wanna join me and Elton, going to a haunted tunnel."
" uh, yeah sure why not. I'll bring my camera"
" okay dude. In a bit"
" bye"

I hung up and dropped my phone on my bed and ran back into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and put it on the side next to my shower.

I took the last piece of clothing off and hopped in the warm shower.

* After shower * 

I went out of the hot, steam filled room, and into the hallway. I had the heat on so it was warm throughout the mansion. My floors were wooden so I  nearly slipped from my wet feet, but I gained my balance back.

I shut my bedroom door and grabbed a new pair of boxers, throwing them onto my clothes that was laid out over my bed and a fresh pair of socks.
I began to dry my body and started to get dressed.

Once I was in clothes I looked in the mirror. I smiled at how great I looked. I grabbed my cologne, spraying three times. Now, that smells good!

I gone back into my bathroom, picking up my dirty clothes, ran downstairs and shoved them in the wash.

I looked at the time. 17:18. I guess I have some time to spare. I realise I left my phone upstairs, so I headed back up.

My phone screen lit up, showing I had a notification. Not just one, but two.
You have a new subscriber on YouTube!
Instagram- (Pixiemonster666) started following you

Happily, I unlocked my phone and looked on YouTube to see how many subscribers i had. 636,179. I'm so proud of myself and I love all my fans. I would literally be nothing without them and I always read comments saying I inspire them. I'm glad I can make other people, even strangers across the world, happy.

I walked back downstairs and looked back at the time. 17:23. I decided to head out, grabbing both my house, and car keys. I drove a black Jaguar. As soon as I set foot outside, the cold suddenly hit me, giving me goosebumps and shivers. I quickly locked my door and jogged to my car, unlocking the vehicle.

I opened my door and started the engine, slamming my door shut, a little to hard, after. I turned the heat up a little more and done a 'U' turn out of my driveway, onto the road.
I turned my radio up and played my Twenty Øne Piløts blurryface disk. The song I chose was ' doubt '. I listened to this disk for the 15 minuet drive there.

Xoxo
Please vote and comment, if you haven't already.
Until next time...
Byee <3