° Sixteen °

⚠SELF HARM INVOLVED⚠

Colby's POV

It's been two hours and Sam has still not talked to me. He has barely even looked at me. I don't even know what I've done for him to be like this around me. I saw him stand up and say quietly "I'm going to bed". Once he passed me, I followed.

We got into the upstairs hallway and he mumbled "Go away, Colby". I grab his shoulders and push him up the wall, making sure he can't go anywhere. " Sam, tell me now, what's wrong? " "Why can't you just leave me alone" "Oh yeah, cause that's what a bestfriend does when you're upset! I'm not letting you leave until I get the truth out of you" "Why do you care so much? Why?!" He tried pushing me back but I was stronger. Because I love you. "Because I hate seeing you like this " "No one does. Not a good enough reason" I sigh and lean forward kissing his cheek. "Does that give you a hint?" "So you can fuck with my feelings for fun?" "What!? No, I would never!" "Sure sounded like it this morning, Colby!"

Ohh, the call with Brenn.

"Sam, that's was nothing, I said last night. Do you trust me?". He looked at me, then down on the floor, not saying anything. I let out a breath, I didn't even know I was holding in, feeling my heart sink to my stomach, my chest getting tighter. "Oh... Well then" I managed to say without bursting out crying. "I guess I should go" I say and walk back downstairs. I let the tears fall down my face and Corey saw. "Oh no, what happened bro?" He asked hugging me. "He d-doesn't trust me" "What? Why?" "He's jealous of me and Brenn, when there's nothing going on between us" "I understand dude, I guess you're going home then?" "Yeah" "I'll talk to Sam and I'll text you" "Alright, thanks and thanks for having me round, it was great to meet you." "You too, bro. Hopefully we can hang out more though" "hopefully" I walk and get my shoes on and Elton walked me to the door. "Be safe, bro." "You too Elton. Bye" "See ya, bro"

I walk out and unlock my car, quickly turning the engine on, and speeding out. I managed to hold my tears back until I got home.

Sam's POV

He left. He just left. It felt like my whole world has been crushed, my heart was shattered, my tears were now coming out like a waterfall, it's like someone is trying to rip my heart out, feels like someone has beat me in the stomach, a rip at my throat, and a  pound on my head. It hurt. And hes gone, I messed up, I'm too late. I need him back. Why didn't I just say I trusted him?! I do, it's just that I'm to caught up in jealousy at nothing, to feel like I cant.
What have I done!?

I slowly walk to my bedroom, close the door, and slide down in with my knees to my chest and I stare at the ceiling, letting all my tears flow out.

It was about 15 minutes I had been crying for, and I couldn't take it no more. I felt like I needed to more. It was wrong. But I've done it before. I slowly crawl to under my bed where there a box saying 'keep out'. It had razors, knifes, scissors and thumb tacks in. Then I had bandages and plasters.

Do it.

Xoxo
I don't mean to make anyone feel bad or upset about this.
Another update tonight.
Until next time...
Byee ❤