° Eight °

Sam's POV

" Sam? Sam!" I heard a familiar voice shout my name from down the corridor. I turn and see Corey running up to me. "Hey dude. You alright?" I smile and he hugs me. " Yeah, you?" " Yeah I'm good. How you been?" " I've been good. I've met someone who seems sooo nice." " Ohhh. Tell me who I need gossip" I laugh and we begin to walk to Media together. " Well, I was at the amusement park on top of the waterslide and this guy came up as well, we began talking and flirted a little. His names Colby he seems super nice and he's really good looking" "Dude, be careful. You've only just met him, he might not be who he seems" " Do you have to ruin my chance of happiness? " I joke. " just saying bro, be careful" I sigh and look at him " don't worry, I will"

We reached our class and walked inside saying good morning to sir and taking our normal seats at the back. Corey got his phone out and immediately started texting someone. " really? Five minutes in school and you already grab your phone? " " I'm not a nerd like you Sammy, plus I'm texting Elton about tonight" "oh shit yeah dude, is it okay if I bring a friend?" " who?" He looked at me. " uh... Colby " he sighs and looks back down on his phone, typing away. " please dude, just give him a chance you don't even know him " " and neither do you " " which is why I'm giving him a chance. Please. " he stays silent so I use his weakness to make him say fine. " please Corey I'll buy you as much icecream as you want?" If there is food involved, he'll take it. He sighs after I beg him and he finally gives in. " yes! " I fist bump the air really happily and he grabs my shoulders " don't be to happy. I might not like him" " you can't just base your opinion on what he looks like" " uh, incorrect. Remember that evil looking dog and you was like ' oh no it will be fine he doesn't bite' then he  fucking growled and bit me. Then remember that really cute baby in the pushchair who stuck his middle finger up at me?!" " He was a baby! He didn't know what swearing was" " He sure did! " I sigh and smile turning round in my chair from side to side. "Alright class, phones away for now please, pay attention to the front." I see Corey lock his phone and slid it in his jacket pocket. I put my elbow on the desk and rest my chin on my hand, waiting for three students to walk in and lesson to begin. I quickly look at the clock on the wall and see it was 09:22. This is going to be a long day. I miss Colby.

Xoxo
The next chapter will hopefully be a long one.
Until next time...
Byee ❤