° Twenty Three °

Colby's POV

"What's up guys! It's Brennan here. Today is a little bit different because as you can tell the house is different and I have two weird people next to me. Who are you?" "To be honest,  I don't even know who I am" "That's great! And who are you?" "I am somebody who is here right now" "That's fantastic! Aha guys this is Sam Golbach and Colby Brock go subscribe to them, they are amazing." "Thank you" "No problem bro. Okay so today we are doing a video that can get a little noisy a little wild but, we like it like that right?" "I mean sure, if it wasn't my house" "don't worry bro, we won't cause that much trouble"

"Okay, so there are three water guns here. You might be thinking 'aw water, it's no bother' but no. We are filling these motherfuckers with milk. So we are going to smell and get messyyy." "Yay, I love getting messy!" "Oh we know Colby. We know" "And what's that supposed to  mean, Brennan?!" "Cough cough, Sam Golbach, cough cough" " excuse me, keep it PG here please guys!" Sam joked raising his hands to surrender. We laugh and face the camera. "So you already know what's going down, this is a war of milk. Never in my life I thought I would say something like that" I laugh and we get Corey to hold the camera.

He didn't want to join as he could get "hurt" or "smell bad".
" we each get ten seconds to run and hide then... The battle begins, go!" We all run with our guns and seperate round the house. We had cameras plotted in different rooms and Corey following someone. Brennan had his go pro on his chest as well. I hid round a corner, not wanting to get involved just so I can have a chance at not getting milk on me. We're wasting milk right now. Oh well.

I could hear the two shouting things from downstairs. I was laughing and nearly crying from trying to hold it back.

Xoxo
Hey guyssss...
Honestly, I am so sorry I haven't updated in like three, four days but I've been staying after school for a few hours and then going home to sleep because school is a legit hell hole that is stressing me out a lot. I know this chapter is kinda crap and short but I just haven't had time to make it better and I really wanted to update for you guys.
During school, when I have the time too, I've been writing another story I had an idea for. Another solby story and it's about vampires and I've been trying so hard on that.
I might write it up and publish it on here...
Should I?
Comment if I should?
Anyway, until next time (it might actually be better next time)
Byee ❤