° Thirty °

Sam's POV

Writing down the last line in my journal, I sigh and rest my head down on the table. Colby was in the shower right now so I had time and chance to write this. I'm not a very open guy about my problems so I write them all down. I don't like telling people about what I'm going through, they will never understand. It's hard to not want people to know about it but also you do want people to know so they will support and love you. But, you know all they do is love you from pity and they don't really care. I'm used to it by now.

Colby doesn't know about my journal or what I write in it. I'm kind of scared to show him. I hate it when I say the truth about my anxiety because I feel like they will leave. I always try my best to be myself around Colby, always have, always will. I feel better when I'm being myself but my fears sometimes get the best of me.

I've been writing in this journal for over five or six months now and it kind of helps me a lot. I find it better writing things down rather than saying them.

"Hey, baby. Are you okay?" I heard Colby's voice behind me. Quickly shutting my journal and turning round in my Spinny chair, I see him only in his boxers. I gulped trying not to look 'down there'. "Y-yeah, yeah. A-are you?" "Mhh. I'm good. Whatcha doing?" 'Uhm, j-just some drawings" "Your cute stutter is back I see. Why may that be?" He smirked, raising his eyebrows at me. I laugh, embarrassed, playing with my hoodie sleeves. "I d-dont know" "You're shy and I find that cute. You're adorable Sammy" I smile like an idiot and he walks over, kissing me on my head. "Can I see these drawings?" "N-not yet. They, uh, they're not done yet." "Hmm... Okay baby. You should get ready soon. Were leaving in an about 40 minutes" "Okay".

I get up off my chair, grabbing my journal and locking it in a cupboard.

"Colby, where are we going today?" I ask facing him again. He was getting his shirt on. "Surprise, baby boy" "Excuses, excuses" I say and walk to my closet grabbing out a Twenty Øne Piløts shirt.

Before I could get my old shirt off and my new one on, Colby grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I suck in a breath when his eyes met my gaze. Shining blue eyes, which I was drawn to. He was just beautiful. Like a poetry made flesh. But, it wasn't just the colour of the eyes that attracted me, it was what was inside of them. Full of lust and passion, him wanting and waiting to dominate me but I won't let him.

His lips brush mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't. In this moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer hold it back.  "Sam" he whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I smile, my heart fluttering at his voice as I clasp my hands on either side of his face. I smash our lips together, his hand rested below my ear, his thumb caressing my cheek as our breaths mingled. I ran my fingers down his spine, pulling him closer until there was no space left between us and I  could feel the beating of his heart against my chest.

He pulled away and smiled at me. "Can you feel that baby?" I nod and keep my eyes focused onto his. "My heart beats for you". I felt my cheeks burn up and a massive smile swept across my face. " Shut up, you bitch " I joke and pull him in for another kiss.

Something special always happened whenever we kissed.

Sparks flew in every direction, and the world was slowly disappearing around us, along with all of our worries, our troubles and our problems. He made me feel like none of that mattered. It was a small yet warm kiss. I honestly never knew a kiss so innocent could be so intimate and electrifying. His lips were moving in perfect sync, my hands feeling his waist; I pulled him closer, the kiss deeper, more passionate. I felt his hands on the back of my neck play with the ends of my hair. A smile grew on my face as it started to tickle, finally we pulled apart.

"I'm going to get food. I'll let you get dressed. " with that, he walked out and I sighed happily, getting changed into my new shirt and black jeans. I grabbed my grey jacket along with my beanie. Shit! I still didn't give Colby his beanie.

After I got changed and sprayed some cologne on, I ran downstairs to meet Colby and Corey listening to music in the kitchen singing along to "Stitches by Shawn mendes".

They both looked at me with their eyes wide and I look at them with my eyebrows raised. " I need to find new people to hang out with" I say and take a seat at the table. Corey looked at me with his mouth wide. "Hey! Shawn is daddy! Do you want to have the same conversation we had approximately two months ago?" "Here we go" "Shawn is the most sexiest daddy you'll ever meet and he can make you scream until your lungs give out and he has got the voice of a fucking angel and he is so fucking gorgeous and I net he is great in bed" "Corey, breathe. He's okay looking he's not the best." "Bitch, don't even try to talk to me" "Alright then, how's Grayson Dolan?" Knowing he hates Grayson, I decided to tease him a little more. ( I FUCKING LOVE Grayson Dolan and his twin brother I have no hate againts him at all)
"Ugh, he's a twat". I laugh at his reaction. " Are you guys actually arguing or...?" "No" we both laugh and Colby just shakes his head, smiling.

"Colby I need to give you something" I say and grab my backpack. "H-head" Corey faked a cough and Colby laughed while I glared at him. "I'm innocent!" Corey laughs while Colby looks at me and smirked. I roll my eyes playfully at him. "I need to give you... This"

I took out his black beanie and his eyes went a little wider. "You found this on the same night that we met" "okay, if you guys are going to get all lovey around each other, please do it somewhere else. I do not want to throw up thanks." "Shut up" I joke and Corey puts his middle finger up at me.

"So what are your plans for today guys?" Corey asks us before taking a bite into his chicken and mayonnaise sandwich. "I am taking Sam out on a date" I turn to him and smile. "A date?" "Yes, Samuel, a date."

I smirk and turn back around to face Corey who was wiggling his eyebrows at me. I laugh and look away. A date... I got butterflies and I felt so happy. A date.

Xoxo
Argh, short chapter sowwyyyy.
My family problems have gotten better so yayyy.
Hopefully I'll be more active.
Until next time...
Byee