° Twenty Two °

Colby's POV

I asked Sam if it would be alright to go to Brennan's to film and he said yes. He didn't show any kind of jealousy or lies when he spoke.

Sam seemed really happy today. He was lively, jumping round the place, having laughs with the guys and just being so clingy to me. Which, of course, I didn't mind. I loved it when he is clingy. Despite the fact that, Sam may, or as he told me, have anxiety, he seems to be kicking it's ass today.

I was sat on the sofa watching him and Corey dancing to 'Havana- Camilla '. Elton was upstairs doing whatever. Sam looked beautiful. He was acting weird, but he still looked beautiful.

It's been a wild week so far. I met Sam, we became bestfriends, I fell out with Jack and the gang, I met Brennan, Sam got jealous (which was kind of hot), Brennan told me the truth, me and Jack had a fight, me and Sam are now dating. Im so happy.

I don't think I've ever loved someone before, but now I know what love at first sight is and how love feels. It fucks you up as well as makes you the happiest you've ever been. Whether our relationship is going to go uphill or downhill, we are going to make the best memories ever and he is going to be the best man ever, that I have ever met. I pray to God that it does not go downhill, I'll do anything to keep him.

"Colby, join me" "To make a fool out of myself?" "Yes" "Alright"

I get up and joined them in this weird dancing party. It wasn't something I would normally do, but it's our last day together before school starts again so might as well make it the best.

"Take my hand, take my whole life too
'Cause I can't help falling in love with you
But I can't help falling in love with you"

Sam sang the Twenty Øne Piløts song to me and it made my heart flutter with happiness. "You're adorable, baby" I say and spin him round. "And you are cute" "Am I? Sure you're not talking about yourself?" "I'm very sure" "hmm..." "I think I'm gonna be sick" we hear Corey say. We both laugh and hug, making him feel more sick. "Okay, you two are cute. But also so cringy" "Shh" Sam goes and looks at me, smiling. I smile back and he reaches up giving me a kiss. "I love you" "I love you too, Sam" he giggled and rubs our noses together.

"I don't wanna go out today" "We have to film" "He can come here. I wanna stay home" "Fine. I'll ask" "yay"

Sam's POV

While Colby gone to ask Brennan if he wanted to come over, I grabbed a can of Pepsi from my fridge. Someone has took my Mountain Dew. Who the fuck!? Elton...

I sigh and grab a chocolate bar, sitting on the high stools, watching Corey do a dance performance for me. "Hello, I'm  Corey. Today I will be dancing and you better give me a ten out of ten if not imma cut your dick off okay." I laugh and he glared at me. "No no. No laughing I'm being deadass" "okay, take it away. Break a leg. Literally"  I whisper the last part as he begins his dance.

Corey. Cannot. Dance. To. Save. His. Goddamn. Life. Help. Me. Please.  I'm. Begging. You.

"Baby" Colby said coming behind me and wrapping his arms round me. "Yes?" "Brennan said he's coming over" "okay" "You're okay with it?" "Yes" I spin around in the chair and pull him in between my legs. "I'll try not to get jealous of my sexy boyfriend being all over this new guy" "The only guy I want to be all over is you, in bed" "cheeky." "What you gonna do about it?" "I'll make you suffer" "Good look with that, baby boy" he kissed my head and watched Corey and soon his expression was like 'what the fuck'. "So what do you guys think?" He asked panting. We both look at eachother and clap. "TEN OUT OF TEN! WELL DONE" "FUCK YES! I GOT TEN OUT OF TEN!! ELTON ELTON! I GOT TEN OUT OF TEN" "what the hell are you on about" he asks walking to us. "I GOT TEN OUT OF TEN" "Sometimes Corey I wanna hit you so bad" "so do I" he says and we all laugh.

Xoxo
I'm writing this at 23:46 and I'm tired AF so I wanna go bed.
Until next time...
Byee ❤