° Thirty One °

Colby's POV

"Sam, hurry!" I called him from downstairs. "I'm tying my lases, Colby!" "Tie them faster!" "I'm trying babe!" I chuckle and turn seeing Corey looking at me. "What?" "Nothing." I shrug and jump onto the sofa next to him, pulling out my phone.

(09:18)Instagram- Brennen Commented On Your Post - @colbybrock weirdoooo

(09:18)Instagram- Brennen Commented On Your Post - @colbybrock weirdoooo. 😂 x

Colbybrock- @Brennen shuuushh. 😂 x

(11:38)Instagram- Samgolbach Liked Your Post.

"Samuel! Get your ass down here instead of liking my posts!" "I'm here, I'm here." I heard him behind me and he jumped over onto the sofa in between me and Corey.

Brennen- @colbybrock wow two hours later I get a reply!! How nice!! X

Colbybrock- wow... I don't care 😅 x

Brennen- fúçk yøū 😊 x

Colbybrock- fûçk øff 😁 x

Brennen- Fine... 😀 x

Smiling, I look at Sam and he was watching the TV. Family guy was on. Again. I lean closer to him and kiss below his ear. A smile perked up on his lips and a small giggle was heard. I smile and bite down on his neck. His eyes widened, squeezing his lips together trying not to make sound. I suck gently before leaving a little kiss and whispering "I love you". He looks at me and smiles. " I love you too " "I want to die" hearing Corey say that, knowing he hates us being like this, we laugh. "Do you two ever get any time away from  each other?" "Yes. Just not much. Oh Colby, I won't be able to hang out after school tomorrow "

I look at him confused about to ask why but he answered that "My mate has asked me if I want to go out. I said yes." "Who?" "That's not important. I'm sorry baby" "it's okay. Why can't you tell me who it is?" "Don't think it really matters. But if you really want to know before you get jealous, it's Matt" I sigh and nod. "Okay". I hear him sigh as well and he took my hand, pulling me up and dragging me into another room.

Sam slammed me up the wall and crashed his lips on mine. We had a whole make out session for at least five minutes. "Does that prove that I love you?" "Yes" I whisper out. "Good. You're mine, baby" he lifted my chin up with his fingers and stared into my eyes. "Since when did you become so dominate!?" "I've always had a dominant side. There's a lot of things you don't know about me, daddy" I throw my head back and moan at his words. Jesus...
He laughs and kissed my neck, then walked out of the room. Great... Now I'm hard.

I exhale and follow him out. I look at the time. 11:47.

"Sam, we should get going" "okay. Bye Corey!" "Bye guys! Have fun!"

We left the house and took my car.

This is going to be a fun day.

(Time skip)

"So, this is where you're taking me?" "Yep" Sam smiled at me, cupping my cheeks and bringing me closer, pecking my lips.
"What was that for?" "Can't I kiss my wonderful boyfriend?" "You can kiss me whenever you want, baby"

I took Sam's hand in mine as we walked into the movies. Sam has been wanting to see this movie since he saw the trailer for it so I brought him to see it.

I grabbed our tickets while Sam gone to get popcorn and drinks.

I met back with up him and we both walked to the seats. Sam walked all the way up the stairs to the back, in the middle.

"What are we watching?" "You'll see" "but I wanna knooww" "and you will knooww, just after the trailers" "you're mean" he sat back in his seat and pouted.

"Aw is my baby sad?" "Yes" " it's okay baby. You won't be sad later."

Xoxo
Guys, sorry for not uploading for more than four  days. I've been busy and still family problems are going on.
Until next time...
Byee ❤