° Nine °

Sam's POV

We are in our last lesson, science. By 'we' I mean me and Kat. Corey got moved up in science because of his amazing brains in it. I think I might go down. As I said before, I am okay with some things but other areas of science I'm just lost. Kat is pretty good at science, she got higher than me, and she teased me about it for a month after.

I just can't wait until I see Colby tonight. I still can't talk to him for another two hours but I'm so excited and I have no idea why. I just get really happy whenever I think about him.

Tonight should be good. The amount of places I've been to, this will probably be the most dangerous. I'm like Elton, a risk taker, a thrill seeker, and if there's a chance to do something different. I'll do it. But Corey, he doesn't like it that much. It's funny to see him freak out.

We now had five more minutes until the bell goes off and hundreds of students pile out of classrooms, rage in the corridor, and rush out of the school gate. They can sometimes act like complete idiots.

"Sam, you've done hardly any work" Kat said. " yeah, lost in thought I guess " " Corey told me about this new boy. " she wiggled her eyebrows at me and smiled. "It's nothing, but I think I might like him." "Aww Sammy has a crushhh" she poked my shoulder and I laugh. " I don't, well, maybe, I don't know " " when are you next seeing him?" " tonight. I've invited him to come with us to the tunnel. Are you coming? " " hell no, I ain't getting attacked my no demon bitch" we both laugh and the bell rang. "Yes!" I whisper and pack up my things. " Class, you can go when you're ready" miss shouted over the students and about five boys already sprinted out the class, laughing. " you ready? " she asked. " I was waiting for you" " oh." She laughed and we walked out, saying bye to miss.

Corey was waiting for us by the gate. "Ready for tonight, Sam?"
"As ready as I'll ever be. Do we have everything we need?" " that's your job not mine " " well I have five flashlights, as well as our phones but they are not that good, three big and two small. I have three bottles of water and I'm bringing my camera. Are you two bringing yours? " " of course. Will we need food? This tunnel goes on for miles and hours" " we can grab something to eat after, in a restaurant maybe?" "Sounds like a plan. Will your crush be joining still?" " hopefully" he smiled, shaking his head and going on his phone. I swear he's got an attraction to his phone...
Talking of phones, I just felt mine buzz. I took it out and saw it was from Colby.

Colby<3- Hey cutie xxx

Sam<3- Hey. Are you in class? Xxx

Colby<3- No, I'm hiking. Of course I am. Xxx

Sam<3- Off your phone!! 😂 xxx

Colby<3- But I'll rather talk to you. Xxx

Sam<3- *mentally facepalms* That's cute, but you need to focus. Xxx

Colby<3- Love, shut up. :) How's your day been. Xxx

Sam<3- it's been great. Hows yours been so far? Xxx

Colby<3- boringgg. I've missed you. Xxx

Sam<3- aha aww. Xxx

Colby<3- Have you missed me? Xxx

Sam<3- ..... No.... :p xxx

Colby<3- oh... Okay... :( xxx

Sam<3- Joking!! Of course I have colbs xxx

Colby<3- 😄 yay! Xxx

Sam<3- Are you still meeting me tonight? Xxx

Colby<3- yeah sure. Xxx

Sam<3- great. What time can you come? Xxx

Colby<3- anytime after six. Xxx

Sam<3- that's fine. We're not going to the tunnel until 8. So you want to come round mine for a while? Xxx