° Thirteen °

Sam's POV

The car drive was crazy. I never knew that being in a car with your bestfriends while music is blasting out could be such fun. Let's forget about the part where Elton was dangerous driving too. Oops. This is something I do not want to get used to, my eardrums would be nonexistent. I think they have already started going! Have you ever had that time where your friend in the front passenger seat is twerking to the beat of the music, the driver swerving left to right down a really long road, and two more people just dancing and screeching out the lyrics in the back? No? Okay. Well that was us. We got to IHOP and Corey was the first to get out. Typical.

We all ordered and Elton decided to play a game. Truth or dare.
"We will go round in a circle so me first, Corey you last" "Oh yeah, leave me last, how dare you" "Corey, shut up" we laugh and I ask Elton "Truth or dare?" "Dare" "I dare you toooo... Walk around three tables singing 'Daddy better make me choke' non stop" Corey laughs so loud and Elton bangs his head on the table and groans.

He drags himself up and glares at me before walking towards the three closest tables. We could hear him saying the line over and over again. There was a woman and man who was  smiling, trying not to laugh, looking round, probably to see if there was a camera. The next table was four guys around 18 or 19 who started to sing along. The final one was a mother and a little boy. "Oh my god" Corey was dying in laughter opposite me. Elton speed walked back to us and flopped down back on the chair, giving me another dirty look, which made me lose it. "You're fucking welcome dipshit" "it was your idea! You know Sam goes all out on this game" Corey says patting his back.

I look at Colby and he was still laughing with Corey. His smile. Goddamn. His eyes. Fuck my life. His laugh. Please don't stop laughing. "Sam, truth or dare" Elton smirked at me and now I was fucked. He had me good. Dammit!

"Dare" Corey and Colby went 'oohhhh!' And done a drum roll on the table. "I Dare you to shout anything you want, but you have to shout it" "Aw that's easy!" I say. "How is that easy? You're bringing the attention of loads of people on to you. How can you handle that?" Corey asks "Corey, remember our vine years? The amount of stupid shit we did, I got past it" "Twat! I'm still scared of ordering at restaurants. " "Bitch, congratulations" "Mother fucker" "Dick" "Is what you want" Corey smirked at me and I gasped "Geez, Corey, how did you know!?" I replied sarcastically "Oh please, we all know you want Colby " I felt my cheeks burn up. Oh god. My heart started beating faster again. "N-no. I-I don't. " I stutter keeping my eyes on Corey, trying not to look at Colby to see his reaction. Elton then speaks "Okay, Sam, you doing your dare?" "Yeah" I was trying to think of what to say. "I have an idea on what you can say" Corey says "shoot" "say 'grind on me'" "Oh Jesus. Fine"

I take a breath in and shout "BABY GRIND ON ME"  I heard the others laughing while I ducked my head down. "Excuse me, can you keep it down please" an Australian woman asked and Elton apologised. I look up and see the others still with smiles on their faces. "I hate you all. " "you broke Colby's heart" Corey says putting an arm round him as Colby pretends to cry. I get up and pull Colby up, so be is standing up and I pull him into a hug. "Awww" Corey and Elton tease us and I saw Corey take a photo. "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!" "Fuck yourself, fuck yourself, fuck yourself" I say back and look at Colby to see him smiling. "You're gorgeous" he whispers. "You're cute" I whisper back and he kissed my forehead. "Oh my god, just date! You act like a couple" "Not yet Elton, not yet" he says. Not yet? Does that mean he's planning to soon? Or just 'not yet' as in he's not sure and not ready? Oh my.

A waitress came with our pancakes and she smiled at me and Colby. "Aw, are you guys together?" "N-no, just best friends" "Such shame, you two suit. Enjoy, guys " she walked off and me and Colby sat back down. "Seeee!" Corey teased and I shot him a glare. "Just saying, bro" he laughed and we started eating.

Xoxo
Hey guyssss, sorry it's really short and a late update anddd it might be crap.
I've been ill the past couple of days and tonight I've been asleep nearly all day and night also I've been in pain. I'm writing this at 00:21 because I wanted to update for you guys, aha.
I will try and make the next one longer with more cute solby moments and all the cringey  things, which we all love!
Until next time...
Byee ❤