° Eighteen °

Colby's POV

So, I was at Sam's, then I went back to mine, then went back to Sam's, then went back to mine to grab some clothes because I stayed over at Sam's again last night. After I found out he cut himself, I felt so guilty and I still do. Also, I kissed him. I wasn't even thinking at that point and i didn't really care. I'm glad he kissed back or I would have looked like such an idiot. During the kiss, I've never felt more better. I felt excited, happy, overwhelmed, amazed and it felt so right. I think i startled him at first, because he didn't kiss back straight away. But, it was amazing. We still are not together yet but, i have a surprise for him today, If the kid wakes up.

It was 11:09 and he was still in a deep sleep beside me. I don't want to wake him up because he's gone through a lot and the best thing for him is to probably sleep. He looked so cute sleeping. I would love to wake up to his gorgeous face every morning with his beautiful smile, bright blue eyes, sleepy voice and his small laughs he can barely get out. 

I gone onto social media until he woke up.

Instagram- (2manyplasicpeople) started following you.

Instagram- @why-can't-I-b-normalz commented ' You're so perfect! I love you! <3 

I liked that comment and searched few more, liking a few and replying back. After about five minutes of doing that, I scrolled through my social media, full of other celebrities and memes. I watched a video but I didn't realise I had my volume up all the way. "Shit" i whisper in panic and quickly turn it down. Sam groaned and moved closer to me, putting his arm over me. I smile and play with his hair. "Morning"He smiled weakly in his sexy morning voice. "Hey, beautiful" I saw him blush and he pressed his body against mine, hugging me and rested his head on my chest. 

"Guess where we are going today, Sammy" "Where?" "You have to guess" "ughh, uh, um, erm, I don't know. tell me?" I got closer to him and whispered "Somewhere" He lightly slapped me and we both laughed. "As long as it's nothing over the top, I'll be okay with it" "Oh really? And what would you say 'over the top' is?" "If you take me somewhere that is expensive" "Isn't that the point of a few dates" "Eh, most people do, but I would love chilling at home just as much" "Fair enough. Well I'm going to try and make it as good as possible and the best day ever" "How do you plan to do that Mr Brock?" "Surprise, love" I kissed his forehead and he giggled. So adorable. "Well, Colby Brock, I am going into the shower" "Can I join?" I smirk playfully and he  laughs, shakes his head and pushes himself up off the bed. "As much as I would love that to happen, no" "Damn! Almost had a shot" he laughs and goes to the bathroom.

Jack- Your pathetic

Colby- You're * :)

Jack- Don't make this worse bitch.

Colby- or what? You gonna get ya druggy dad to beat me up? Even after he left you and your mom for some scruffy hoe. Wow, real mature!

Jack- Hey! That fucking hurt me!! Don't you think it didn't affect me bitch?

Colby- could say the same about my experiences but nooo. You was to careless so why should I care about you.

Jack- cuz I'm the fucking leader

Colby- no Jack, you're just a loser. Look at you! You go round bullying people, beating people, taking their work anything that will make you feel like you're above them. You're horrible.

Jack- I'm gonna fucking kill you!

Colby- okay.

Jack- And I'll kill your precious little boyfriend too, faggot.

Colby- Leave him out of this

Jack- nope

Colby- Wait, how do you know about him?!

Jack- I have my ways

Colby- fucking hate you.

*block Jack's number*

Brennan- We need to talk.

Colby- about?

Brennan- Just some things I need to say to you. It's not fair on you

Colby- what are you talking about?

Brennan- you'll find out when I explain. Can we meet today?

Colby- I'm planning to take Sam out today and tonight but how long do you want to see me for?

Brennan- it will only be ten minutes probs. Please it's important.

Colby- fine.

Brennan- it will be better if Sam was with you as well.

Colby- what has Sam got to do with this!?

Brennan- look, I know you're confused, so am I but I'm gonna say everything I know.

Colby- okay. When and where?

Brennan- meet me at the entrance to the mall at around half 12??

Colby- sure. Sam's not in danger is he?

Brennan- Hopefully not.

Colby- great... 'Hopefully'

Brennan- I know you're worried about him, so am I.

Colby- you don't even know him.

Brennan- and I've only knew you for three days. Still worry bro.

Colby- fairs. I gotta go. See ya later

Brennan- bye bro ✌

About five minutes later Sam walked back in and holy shit!!! My jaw hung open and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me. He had droplets of water falling from his hair and some drops were still running down his chest and stomach, stopping as it got to his towel.  "S-stop" he blushed. "Damn, you're perfect" he laughs. embarrassed.

I smirk and he glared in a joking way. "Can you not be a pervert and look away?" "Hmm... I could... But.." "Colbyyy" he dragged out and I laughed. "Fine".

I rolled over in his bed so I was facing the opposite direction. " I'm tempted to turn, but I won't " "Good" I laugh and he sighs. "You need  controlling, colbs" "It won't work when I'm around you, love " "Shut up" I could just imagine him now smiling and blushing. "You know you love these compliments" "I do, never got them much. " "Do I make you happy, Sam?" I ask seriously. "Yeah, Colby. You do" I smile and get really happy. "Great".

" Alright, I'm done" Sam said after a while. I turned back over and looked at him smiling. I got up and walked to him, giving him a hug. "Beautiful, baby" I whisper and he giggled pushing me back. I grabbed him and pulled him closer. "No!" He laughed and tried getting out of my grip. "Yes! I need hugs!" "I don't wanna hug" he smiled so I picked him up. "Ah! Colby! Put me dowwnn" "Say please" "please?" He pouted. "Nope" I laugh and he groaned putting his face Into my neck.

Sam's POV

I started nibbling on his neck and he whispered my name. "Yes?" "S-stop" "why?" I smirk "It- it feels g-good". I jumped down and pushed him down onto my bed, climbing  on top of him and kept leaving little kisses round his neck before sucking gently letting my teeth graze across his skin softly. I heard him moan and he grabbed a handful of my hair, tilting my head up so I was looking at him. He reached forward and kissed me.

" Guys!" Corey burst through the door and gasped. I jumped off Colby and felt my cheeks burn up and my heart was racing. "Oh my god, are you dating!?" "No, we was wrestling" Colby said. "Since when do you wrestle, Sam?" "Since now" "fair enough. Anyway me and Elton are going bowling wanna join?" "Nah, Colby has made plans for us" "aw cute, okay well bye guys!" He slammed the door shut and we hear him run own the hallway.

We look at each other and laugh. "Well, is this what best friends really do?" I ask "Must be".

Xoxo
I don't think I'm very good at writing " dirty" things but I'll try 😂
Until next time...
Byee ❤