° Ten °

Colby's POV

" The veiw is amazing Colby." " Amazing like you, Sam" I smiled at him and saw his cute blush appear on his gorgeous face with his lips perked up in a little smile. " Thank you colbs. I love you " Sam said as he snuggled up to me on the edge of the waterslide platform." I love you too, Sammy. Can I ask you something? " "Sure" " Will you be mine forever?" I looked down at him and he was smiling wide and had his eyes closed " Yes Colby." I smile and rest my head on his, looking over at the sky and city while the sun set.
"Colby?" " Yeah?" " Colby?" " mhh" " Colby!"

I jolt up and look up seeing my teacher. Ah fuck. " What do you think you're doing Mr Brock!? " he asked in an obvious angry tone. " I'm sorry sir, it won't happen again " " it better not. Now go it's the end of the school day". I collect up my things and stuff them in my bag, walking out of class, thinking back to my dream.
I wish it was real. I walked down the stairs and the lads were all down there. Guess they did come in after all. "Yo Brock get to ass over here" Jake called and they all looked at me. " Would love to guys but I need to get home" " Nah you don't, come here " " No" "Oh Colby over here getting sassy, what's up your boyfriend waiting for you or something?" Jack joked and they laughed. I stayed silent and looked at them with my eyebrows raised. They look so stupid right now. Wonder if that's how I looked when I was hanging round with them. God I was such an idiot. " Fine then Cole, fuck off and enjoy doing nothing with your shitty life" "Don't think I'm the one with the shitty life anymore" I  mumbled and DC came up to me, grabbing my shirt, and slammed me up the lockers. I gasp and look at him dead in the eye. " What did you say? Sorry I can't hear you, speak louder!!" " Yo DC calm down bruv" Tyler said, holding his shoulders and pulling him back. I roll my eyes and walk off ignoring anything that came out there dirty ass mouths.

I eventually got off school site and away from everyone. I got my earphones and phone out. I put 'Twenty Øne Piløts- Car Radio' on and texted Sam.

Colby<3- heyy xxx

Sam<3- haaii. How was schooooll xxx

Colby<3- SHITTTT. I fell asleep in my last lesson. Xxx

Sam<3- aha aww omg. Did you have a good dream. Xxx

Yes! Yes I did!!!

Colby<3- yeah it was great. 😅 xxx

Sam<3- that's goooddd. What you doinggg. Xxx

Colby<3- Walking home, texting the most amazing, beautiful, cutest guy ever! Xxx

Sam<3- wonder who that is... 😝 xxx

Colby<3- hmm well ... Shall I tell you? Or nottt?? Xxx

Sam<3- I think I know who... But yes, tell me xxx

Colby<3- You, beautiful. It's you 😍❤ xxx

Sam<3- you're so sweet colbs. Just too bad I like to play hard to get 😉😂 Xxx❤

Colby<3- I figured. 😂 xxx

Sam<3- don't worry Colby. You will get there eventually ❤😂xxx

Colby<3- 'eventually' you say... ❤xxx

Sam<3- yeah. All good things come further on in life. You just have to work hard enough to get it 😏😂❤ xxx

Colby<3- you have no idea how wrong I took that... 😅❤xxx

Sam<3- you're not the only one 😂❤ xxx

Colby<3- quick subject change but who's coming tonight again?❤xxx

Sam<3- me, you, Corey, Elton and maybe Kat. They are so nice and they're looking forward to meeting you. ❤xxx