° Nineteen °

Colby's POV

"Colbyyy?" "Yes, Sammyyy?" "Where are you taking me todayyy?" "Can't sayyy" "Whyy" "It's a surprise" "But, I need to know" "You'll love it more if it was a surprise" "I'll love it either way" I smile and look at him. "So, if I took you to a wet, muddy field out in the middle of nowhere, you will like it?" "I don't care where I am, as long as I'm with you" "Stop being cringe" I push his legs off my lap as he was laying sideways over me. He laughs and sits up, crossing his legs. "Are you taking me somewhere expensive?" "Not too 'over the top'" "Like where? You better not be paying!" "Yes" "No, I'll feel bad" "Honey, what's the point of me taking you out if you have to pay for yourself? That doesn't make sense" He groaned and leaned forward, resting his head on my chest. He was bent over so I said "Nice ass". Squealing like a girl, Sam pushed himself up.

He just stared at me with a small smirk on his face and never left eye contact as he moved one leg over me, so he was straddling me. "Oh, kinky" I joke and laugh but he smashed his lips to mine. I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of mint, from toothpaste, being exchanged. I had one of my hands on his back, rubbing circles and my other getting tangled in his hair, tugging a few times. He moaned and bit my lip, pulling on it. I squeezed my eyes tighter and moaned loud, bucking my hips up, rubbing against Sam. "Fuck, Colby". We carried on making out, through heavy breathing until Sam pulled back. "Fucking hell, Sam. That was amazing" "I agree". He sighs and rests his head on me again. 

I look at the time and saw it was 12:01. "Shit, we should go. I have to do something before our day starts" "Okay" He smiled, not questioning it and got off me. Sam got his trainers and i grabbed my drink, finishing the glass. I heard Sam groan as he failed to tie his lace. I laugh and tease him. "Aw, Sammy can't tie a lace!" "Shut up. I can!" He laughed and pushed me. I smile and begin getting my trainers on. Sam got up just as I was doing my last lace and he was on his phone with his back towards me. I slowly walked to him and grabbed his waist spinning him round. "Argh! " he screamed and turned hugging me. Aww.

"Come on, gorgeous. Let's go" he smiled and grabbed his car keys before turning and asking who's car are we taking. I said I don't mind so he took his. "Are you trying to say your car is better than mine?" I joke "nooo..." He smirks and opened the door. "Bitch" I say and he laughs shutting the door behind me and locking it. "Corey should have the second key to get in" he said "okay".

*Entrance to mall*

" Why are we here?" Sam asked as he was sat on my legs on a bench. "I have to see someone quickly. It won't take  long, then we have the whole day to ourselves, love" "great". We was sat for about two more minutes until I heard someone say my name. Sam got off me looking at the guy. " Hey" I  wave and he smiled at Sam "hey Sam" "how do you know me?" "I'm Brenn. I need to talk to you two, seriously"

Sam glared at him and rolled his eyes.

We all gone to Starbucks and sat at a table. Brennan spoke first. "Right, guys, I know you don't trust me, especially you Sam, but I'm being honest here and you need to believe me" "why should I?" Sam asked "because if you don't you're going to in danger"
"Since when did my life become a horror film?!" "Since Jack got into the picture" "who's Jack?" "I'll get to it. So, Colby when you left them he tracked you down off your phone and found you was at a different house and somehow he found out Sam lived there. He's been trying to seperate you two and using me to make it happen."

Brennan's POV
I look at Sam. "Me and Colby have only been friends for three days because Jack wanted me to get close to him so I could trick him. I said yes because I wanted drugs but after the first time with the phone call, I felt horrible. I couldn't do that to you guys, look how happy you are!" "Why does he want to seperate us?" " Colby left them, so he wants Colby to leave you. Also, they hate gays. Which makes it weirder for me because I'm bi, although they don't know it yet." "Sorry, Colby left who?" I look at Colby and he was looking down messing with his sleeves.

"He left us."

We all heard a voice behind me. Jacks voice. "Oh for fuck sake, go away!" Colby raised his voice. Jack ignored him and walked to Sam, rubbing both of his shoulders. "So innocent, so small. After everything Colby has done, you're going to accept him?" "He hasn't done nothing" Sam said glaring at the boy. "He hasn't? Or he hasn't told you the truth? Which Colby do you know? The sweet, kind, romantic, fake Colby? Or the shit talking, bully, drug taking piece of shit he really is?"

Well that is bullshit.

I didn't even get chance to blink before Colby grabbed jacks shirt and slammed him up the wall, punching his twice to the nose and cheek. Colby had his hands behind Jack's head and pulled it down, raising his leg at the same time, so his face came in contact with his knee. We got the attention of half the people in here but at this moment I don't think Colby cared. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE, YOU HORRIBLE SON OF A BITCH!" He screamed at Jack fell down on the floor. "Colby, man" I dragged him back and he grabbed Sam, pulling him out of the place with him.

"Colby, what did he mean by that? Was he telling the truth?" Sam asked  him with tears in his eyes. Colby grabbed his shoulders and looked at him in the eyes. "Okay look, I'm going to tell you the truth about me and the reason why I never told you this before is because I knew you wouldn't like me after. " "how would you know" "Because back then, I was horrible." "That was back then, not now"

Colby's POV
I sigh and sit down on a bench with him. " okay, Sam here's the full story. When I was younger I got bullied a lot and had hardly any friends. In fact, I think I only had two friends that wasn't even close to me. When my parents moved home, I had to move school so I changed. I pretended to be a bad boy and act like I was just the best. I got mixed up Into the wrong crowd, hung around with the wrong group of people and it ruined my life. I never done anything they did. They would always smoke, drink, smash car windows, run from police, climb  on top of roofs and all that. I didn't do that. I was just a massive prick hanging out with them for about three years until a month ago, I started to change and everytime I look back at it, I think it was stupid and I was so pathetic to do such a thing. I left them about four days ago and now they want me to leave you, which is never ever going to happen" "why didn't you just tell me?" "You would hate me" "no Colby. You realised it was stupid and learned from it. Yes it took you God damn ages but at least it happened. " "so you don't hate me?" He smiled and kissed me gently. "No you idiot" I smile and kiss back for a while. "You guys are too cute" we hear Brennan say. I look at him and put my middle finger up. He laughs. "Also, Sam " "yeah?" "I would never want to take Colby away from you, I can promise you, he's only a friend." "Thanks" he smiled and look at me, kissing me again.

Xoxo
Next chapter will be their dateeee.
I tried to add more exciting things in and came up with this, but sorry if you're confused or anything 😂
Until next time...
Byee ❤